• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

First light suggests it'll be quite sunny, though it's hard to be certain when the sun won't be putting in an appearance until after I've set off for ClientCo

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Morning
        Morning

How's the disease?

Comment

The Heat is On... Damnation.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Comment

Morning all

Cold and misty this morning, frost on the car as I set off.

Monday again....
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Was dark when I left the house.

Has some sun when I got to work - so I had to close the blinds :howell

Supposed to be quite nice this week

Happy Monday

Comment

Morning peoples

Decentish run down the M1 this morning. Evidence of mellow fruitfulness aplenty though it looks like it's gearing up to be a decent day and, if the 'farming today' forcast is to be believed, week

Comment

Any early thoughts of sunshine and blue skies have now disappeared into the murk. Can barely see across the car park atm.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Having gone to considerable trouble to drag my carcass out of bed at 5am and drive to Coventry, I find the majority of people I would have to interact with today have declared it duvet day and stayed at home feeling ill, getting their cars fixed or generally seeing to something more important. I feel like I've been conned somehow.

Comment

Working...
                      X