• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Grey and rainy now. A good day to stay in, looking out of the window and thinking "I don't have to go out in that"
    Opposite here. Grey and raining this morning - looks quite nice now. Might go and hack at some brambles.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Opposite here. Grey and raining this morning - looks quite nice now. Might go and hack at some brambles.
      Looks like we're going to have the soggy stuff until well after sunset, so no brambling here

Comment

Looks like we're going to have the soggy stuff until well after sunset, so no brambling here
        30c and a blue sky san clouds here again...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just went out to the recycling bin and got rained on. I'm now making the most of the weather by brewing a nice pot of tea, and settling down to watch Michael Powell's 1937 film The Edge of the World on BFI Blu-ray

Comment

After taking baby bp to karate(he grades for brown belt in 2 weeks) we all went to piggery pottery. Mrs bp and baby bp threw some pots and painted some stuff.

I sat there amazed that mrs bp and baby bp shared a common interest!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Brambles. Isn't that the CIA defence computer?

We will all come and visit you on death row.....

Comment

Indeed. Ours turned wet again, so I did half a day's paid work instead. Got stuff to finish before my hols next week, so good to get on top of it, and more profitable than sitting playing spider solitaire which is probably what I'd have done instead.

Comment

I'm now making the most of the weather by brewing a nice pot of tea, and settling down to watch Michael Powell's 1937 film The Edge of the World on BFI Blu-ray
                  I approve

Comment

My bulbs arrived today - unfortunately it rained so I can't plant them out until tomorrow.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      My bulbs arrived today - unfortunately it rained so I can't plant them out until tomorrow.
                      A Field of Light Sabers, Powered By Ambient Electricity

Comment

Working...
                      X