• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Grey day here

Comment

Windy here, but the sky is clearing.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Hmm. NewClientCo want a CRB check, which is fine, but also want me to electronically sign an "employee confidentiality agreement" which is littered with terms like "employee", "employment", "term of employment", "duration of contract of employment", and so forth.

Thread in B/C: http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...agreement.html

Comment

Time sheet submitted!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Time for elevenses.

Comment

Email from HMRC Business Help & Support: "Take the stress out of VAT." Given that VAT is probably the least stressful of all their impositions, I think they should be focusing more on "Take the stress out of IR35 with a straightforward definition that everybody, even end client HR departments, can understand of whether you're in or out"

Comment

NewClientCo sorted things out with a proper B2B NDA, so maybe now I can get on with my day

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  NewClientCo sorted things out with a proper B2B NDA, so maybe now I can get on with my day

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    Also handy to make sure the agent understands that I'm not going to be mucked about over IR35

Of course I'm not suggesting a reputable recruitment consultancy would provide more onerous contracts to people it thought less savvy about such matters. I'm just saying that now, they know

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Right, time to stop looking at places on eggbaconchipsandbeans and get to sleep, I suppose
                      he's the one without the T.

see why that site appeals.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X