• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Missed train by 2 seconds as I arrived after the doors shut. Got to wait 20 minutes for the next one
    I feel your pain.

I've turned up to find all the barriers closed to make sure you can't catch the damn thing despite it sitting there with a door open.

Comment

Well there we are, 24 little circuit boards all on one panel.

Makes it so much easier to make than 24 little pcbs all falling out of the etch tray.

Comment

Byeeeeee

Comment

Is this thread still going then?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

No actual contract through yet

Got my VAT return sorted. That's two nil returns in a row

Now ploughing my way through Safari tabs, bookmarking, reading , or closing as appropriate. Once again, I've proved that on this machine, around sixty tabs is pretty much the limit before the 4GB of RAM starts to struggle - though, of course, that's with other memory-hungry apps like Excel and PyCharm open.

Comment

Ah, email from agent!

Oh, not the contract.

Just checking if I'm OK with starting on Monday, though that's "not definite". Come on people, get it together

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Is this thread still going then?
                Afternoon, OP

Yes, still here

Comment

Missed train by 2 seconds as I arrived after the doors shut. Got to wait 20 minutes for the next one
                  Enough time to grab a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Enough time to grab a beer?
                    Sadly being Preston it has nothing like a brewery tap equivalent...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sadly being Preston it has nothing like a brewery tap equivalent...
                      Suboptimal

Comment

Working...
                      X