• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dont shag the mother in law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont shag the mother in law

A lucky bloke meets the girl of his dreams but unfortunately her mother will not leave him alone.
    After a couple of weeks his bird goes out shopping and the mother stands in front of him, gets her t*ts out and pulls her knickers down, she lies down on the couch saying '**** me big boy' '**** me now - just like Roger would'

The bloke stands up and walks out of the house - straight into his prospective father in law, who says 'WELL DONE - you passed the test, you are pronounced fit to join the family, what control, what iron will, WELL DONE'.

moral - always keep the condoms in the car!!

Have to admit that my most persistent fantasy is to have a threesome with a fit bird and her fit mother.

Present M-I-L is not really fit enough.

Comment

Working...
    X