• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were enjoying our family holiday last week when my 12-year-old son said, "I wonder if the sea is cold, dad?"
    "You're just about to find out," I laughed, picking him up and throwing him in."
    "I can't believe you just did that," screamed my wife, as she stared at me in complete shock.
    "It's okay," I replied, "He can swim."
    "Where to?? We're on a bloody cruise ship!"
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

What happens to nitrogen when the sun rises?

It turns to daytrogen.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I was watching The Apprentice last night.

Lord Sugar needs to get an agency in, rather than wasting his own time interviewing 16 people. Maximum of 3, save yourself a lot of time and effort.

Comment

Actually, while watching it, I realised I’d be useless on it. They get a phone call in the morning saying that a taxi will pick them up in half an hour. I take at least 40 mins to have my first dump of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Lord Sugar needs to get an agency in, rather than wasting his own time interviewing 16 people. Maximum of 3, save yourself a lot of time and effort.
            Funny thing is Lord Sugar only was given a peerage to do something in politics relatively harmless, there as due to no such things in the US Trump stood and got elected as president.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I feel sorry for Lord Sugar - he advertises for a really good job and a load of f**kwits turn up for the interview.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

he has! most of the applicants are fantasists or crap
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  I feel sorry for Lord Sugar - he advertises for a really good job and a load of f**kwits turn up for the interview.
                  Really good people apply. And are all rejected. Only the f**kwits get to the final interview.

Comment

Elton John - brilliant on the piano but sucks on the organ.

------

I've recently been diagnosed as colour blind. It came right out of the purple.

-----

Comment

My local restaurant put poison on the menu.

They hope to kill a few fish lovers.

Comment

Working...
                      X