• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing about Barry Manilow could shock me once I discovered he didn't write the song about writing the songs that make the whole world sing.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I sat next to an insurance salesmen at the Robbie Williams gig last night.
      And through it all, he offered me protection..
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My wife said if I don’t do page 7 of the Kama Sutra she will leave me.
        It is putting me in a very difficult position.

Comment

I read in Cosmopolitan that a lot of women like it when you gently pull their hair but literally none of the women on this bus do.

At all.

Comment

A Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door today so I invited him in, gave him tea and biscuits then I said to him, "So, what is all this Jehovah's Witness thing about then?"
            He replied, "I haven't got a clue, I've never got this far before."

Comment

Barbaric scenes as Selhurst Park last night as stewards prevented Arsenal fans from leaving and forced them to watch the full 90 minutes....
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Hands trembling, I checked the numbers again 9 15 21 04 20 17. I was in shock, after all these years I'd finally got a doctors appointment.

Comment

[please enter password]: ilovedogs
                  [password must contain at least one capital]
                  [please enter password]: iloveparisdogs
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Good Friday or, as the Jewish like to call it ..... "We got him day".

For NLyUK - that one came from Churchill.

For everyone else - it did not.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that Jesus died for my sins, but it doesn't half play havoc with the bins schedule.

Comment

Working...
                      X