• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NVQ 2 in IT User Skills

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NVQ 2 in IT User Skills

Yo, Dudes! Prickles in the house! Everybody say Woah! Everybody in the house say Hey, hey!

I've finally passed my NCQ Level 2 in IT User Skills, so the bank says they may let me finish my Apprenticeship now. That means I'll be able to stop being an intern and be allowed to apply for a paying job in support!

They the laydeez will really get to party with Prickles da Man!

How goes it dudes?
    I don't mind, as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine. I'll be fine.
    If you give me a minute, a man's got a limit, I can't get a life if my heart's not in it.

Yo, weezup, err...

Hang on while I consult my "Old Fart's Guide to New Speak" May take me a few hours.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I've finally passed my NCQ Level 2 in IT User Skills
      Damn it. Run your post through Google translate without success so I'm resorting to English.

Well done and good luck.

Man. Yo.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Congratulations on potentially finding a job that pays less than delivering for MyHerpes.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
        X