• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cutting girls out...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutting girls out...

I am so used to female rejection .. if I am not getting rejection then something has gone wrong and I need to stop and think.

Issue is time comes when the tides turn around and I end up needing to restrain some females and basically limit them to only a limited portion of my time although they are obviously wanting for more .. And so they keep trying to win me like a clueless teenager tries to get all the good gals in bar. She starts liking the way I lie to her.

My issue is, being a man, I do not want to hurt her in the long term, I do not want to lead her on. But at the same time you can only keep getting sex if you keep leading her on.

Pretty interesting life I have, while you worry about mortgage payments, the time when they will seek you out for ir35 payments, worrying about unclean toilets at work, etc.

Point is my life rocks. And yours is just a monogamous waste of earth resources. Thank you for your attention.
    Last edited by 2uk; 16 March 2016, 19:56.

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Cutting girls out? Thought this was an FGM post.

Lucky chap. Seem to have a few women in my life at mo. Unfortunately, none of them wants a ***. Maybe I should take seriously the email "offer" I got this evening:

[QUOTE][/Greetings! I got letter from dating agency. I'm 30 years It`s my Photo. What do you think? Do you like me? You can call me Olga. etc.QUOTE]
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

[QUOTE=xoggoth;2224535]Cutting girls out? Thought this was an FGM post.

Lucky chap. Seem to have a few women in my life at mo. Unfortunately, none of them wants a ***. Maybe I should take seriously the email "offer" I got this evening:

[/Greetings! I got letter from dating agency. I'm 30 years It`s my Photo. What do you think? Do you like me? You can call me Olga. etc.QUOTE]
        Your jealousy is appreciated but for me it is a real problem .. it is hard being polygamous.

There is a land there beyond the hills and the big sea where all that magic is real. The old know it. A bright red land called E U R O P E. Like Pulp sang with Common People. But you will never see that land because you have chosen out. For most of you the only chance of getting laid now is to go up up north (LOL) or perhaps to India, the old colony.
        Last edited by 2uk; 16 March 2016, 20:22.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
          Cutting girls out...

Comment

Comment

'Good Guys' are self-pitying idiots who think that women owe them something.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

5FT INFLATABLE BLOW UP DOLL FEMALE FUN PRANK HEN & STAG NIGHT ADULT TOYS: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Job Done
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                  I need to stop and think.
                  We can all agree on that.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    'Good Guys' are self-pitying idiots who think that women owe them something.
                    True, just be yourself and don't chase women, they will come to you if you are handsome, tall and rich.
                    Last edited by Unix; 17 March 2016, 09:31.

Comment

Working...
                    X