• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cutting girls out...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    You must be fun at parties...
    Most ask a stranger at a party "what do you do for a living". NLUK asks "What does your accountant do for a living?"

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Flash cars don't work - most people know SFA about cars.

Being rich or handsome does. Preferably both is better.....
      Being neither - what should I do? Apart from lie that is.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Being neither - what should I do? Apart from lie that is.....
        You could try being funny...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          You could try being funny...
          Oh well he's ****ed then

Comment

Friday night. TV is off. Smoking at home, music is playing. Gal is coming for 2-3 hours and then back home. In contract break near the mountain. Life doesn't get better than this. But it wont last because of your effing politicians I can no longer come and exploit your clients.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Instead of being polygamous, why not just focus on being polyamorous instead? That would probably make your life a lot easier.

Of course, it really helps if one (or you all!) are compersive as well - and if you find yourself in that situation then make sure you keep it.
              polyamorous - this is first choice, but you cant have it all the time.

compersive - this is too expensive.

I can't just be anything I want to be. This is western capitalism.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                polyamorous - this is first choice, but you cant have it all the time.

compersive - this is too expensive.

I can't just be anything I want to be. This is western capitalism.
                How is being compersive expensive?
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Third party, fire and theft is cheaper.

Comment

Oh dear I suddenly feel very young and unedumacated, I had to go and look that up!
                    So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Had to stay in a Northants hotel the other night and was in bar on my own when Metallica started playing on the juke box and a nice young lady young enough to be my daughter came over and started chatting to me. That's the 2nd time that's happened, must be summit special about Metallica. If only I can find a place that plays them all evening I might get a bit of nudgey wink.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X