• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    The time to start really worrying is when he predicts the sea of glass.

Not much good comes of that.
    Although it can be quite interesting as long as it's just a pond.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinitite
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

How do you get the predictions - do you sit there and right this stuff down verbatim or is it via the medium of text/IM - and does he just tell you

weird

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        OH MY GOD, I SEE COMING THE SEA FULL FULL WITH SOOOO MUCH SNAKES AND ALLIGATORS LIKE WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

I SEE COMING ELECTRICITY SABOTAGE CAUSING A MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE IN A HUGE BUILDING , MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

THIS IS WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING PRAY PRAY, TURN AWAY FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS, REPENT OR ELSE.

I SEE COMING MANY MANY MANY FEOPLE ARE SOLDIERS FALLING OUT OF AIR PLANES, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

WHATEVER THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN A MOUNTAIN FULL WITH HOUSES IN A SPANISH COUNTRY, I WOULD RUN AWAY RIGHT NOW IF I HAD A HOUSE THERE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

THIS IS WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING

Consider yourselves warned.
        He foresaw the squirrel rampage? Consider me impressed.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by jimjamuk View Post
          How do you get the predictions - do you sit there and right this stuff down verbatim or is it via the medium of text/IM - and does he just tell you

weird
          He posts them on facebook and I post them here verbatim.

Comment

Spookily our local substation blew up on Wednesday night leaving the whole town without power overnight.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

OH MY GOD, I AM HEARING THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING THAT SEA IS ABOUT TO GET COLD COLD COLD AS ICE, AND MANY MANY PEOPLE WILL DROWNED , MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

I SEE COMING MANY HORSES RUNNING ON A MAJOR CITY STREET, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

THIS IS HAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING TO THE WORLD, TURN AWAY FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS, REPENT OR DESTRUCTION WILL COME UPON THE EARTH-

PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT WARNINGS, I SEE HOT HOT HOT HOT WEATHER COMING, SOOOO MUCH WATER, HAILES LIKE NEVER BEFORE, AND WIND LIKE WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

SAUDI ARABIA SAUDIA ARABIA, I AM HEARING THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING THAT HUGE HUGE HUGE DISASTER IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN YOUR COUNTRY, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

OH MY GOD, I AM HEARING THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING THAT HUGE HUGE HUGE DISASTER IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN AFGHANISTAN. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

THIS IS WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT HAVE TO SAY.

He's back!

Comment

Funny you posted this today. I was talking to some little frogs in my pond earlier and they said almost the same thing.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Make mine whatever Pondy is on.

Comment

"I SEE COMING MANY HORSES RUNNING ON A MAJOR CITY STREET" That'll be a day of rage on wednesday, I guess.

Not sure what to make of the HAT though.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

THERE IS ANOTHER MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE DEADLY EARTHQUAKE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

We're back

Comment

Working...
                      X