• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see lots and lots of water coming. Thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from night clubs. I see danger coming. Thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from air planes. I see more disasters coming. Thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from the paths train and platform at Journal Square, I see disaster coming. Thus saith the lord.

Lets see what is going to happen to one of this planet most beautiful bar and restaurant. Thus saith the lord.

I see the clouds forming in a funny way. Disaster is on its way. Thus saith the lord.

May God have mercy on what is about to happen in England. I see huge uprising. Thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from the 8 train in the Bronx. I see danger coming. Thus saith the lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      I see lots and lots of water coming. Thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from night clubs. I see danger coming. Thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from air planes. I see more disasters coming. Thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from the paths train and platform at Journal Square, I see disaster coming. Thus saith the lord.

Lets see what is going to happen to one of this planet most beautiful bar and restaurant. Thus saith the lord.

I see the clouds forming in a funny way. Disaster is on its way. Thus saith the lord.

May God have mercy on what is about to happen in England. I see huge uprising. Thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from the 8 train in the Bronx. I see danger coming. Thus saith the lord.
      Were there any specifics on when we should stay away from planes? Hopefully after this weekend.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Were there any specifics on when we should stay away from planes? Hopefully after this weekend.
        Since he's targeting Planes, Bars, Restaurants & Night Clubs my weekend is pretty much fcked.

Pah, who am I kidding by adding in the nightclub bit.

Comment

Since he's targeting Planes, Bars, Restaurants & Night Clubs my weekend is pretty much fcked.

Pah, who am I kidding by adding in the nightclub bit.
          So is the grub club outing.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            So is the grub club outing.
            Alright, I'll pull some strings and have a word for you.

Comment

Alright, I'll pull some strings and have a word for you.
              Ta!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

There is less 'may God have mercy' going on today.

Either said mate has accepted the logical inconsistency in his warnings, or God has run out of mercy. Lets hope for the sake of the grub club outing that it's the former and some scandanavian specifics can be provided.

Comment

Please please stay away from the ocean. I see hippopotamus on the attack. Thus saith the lord.
                  Far and away my favourite one.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Far and away my favourite one.
                    He's been posting this since sometime in 2011 IIRC.

Comment

He's been posting this since sometime in 2011 IIRC.
                      Did he ever mention Canadian war memorials?

Comment

Working...
                      X