• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Apologies, I didn't get a chance to spread the messages this weekend. He does now have a pondy managed twitter account though.

Edit: Now also available @mymatepredicts
    I needed a reason to create a twitter account - now done

Comment

Be careful which barber shop you are going. I see disaster coming. Thus saith the lord.

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Ah, now that one's definitely about me
      Sweeney Todd's ?

Comment

Please please stay away from mountains. I see a huge huge volcano erupting. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord.

I see more distress coming to Bill Cosby. Thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to a whole wedding party. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord

I see disaster coming to lots and lots of gypsies. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord

I see a plane in Germany crashing. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord.

Comment

Apologies, I didn't get a chance to spread the messages this weekend. He does now have a pondy managed twitter account though.

Now followed!
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I see Dogs everywhere attacking people. May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord.

I see the temperature going up to 114 degrees somewhere. May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord.

Serbia Serbia may God have mercy in what is about to happen in your land. Thus saith the Lord.

This is what the Holy Spirit have to say.

Comment

Followed

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Followed
                WHS.

Or thus saith the Fitz
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Please Please stay away from Buses i see lines of Buses everywhere waiting for disaster to happen, may God have mercy, thus saith the Lord.

I see Rain, Lightening and Wind coming like this planet have never see before, may God have mercy us all, thus saith the Lord.

Please stay away from Flying for a while, i see Planes Crashing Everywhere, may God have mercy, thus saith the Lord.

Afghanistan i see more disaster heading to your Land, may God have mercy, thus saith the Lord.

I see disaster coming to many many B M W X6S, thus saith the Lord.

I see that they finally found and lifting an air plane out of the sea, thus saith the Lord.

This is what the Holy Spirit have to say.

Comment

I see another earthquake coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

If you have strangers living with you be careful, i see another mass shooting coming, thus saith the lord.

May god have mercy on what is about to happen, i see ambulances and police everywhere, thus saith the lord.

Trance, germany and alaska i see disaster coming your way, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from trains, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

Let see what the holy spirit is saying about ralph lauren, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying to pray for muhammad ali, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Egypt egypt may god have mercy on what is about to happen in your country, please stay away from all stations, thus saith the lord.

I see a pastor shot dead in a church, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Germany germany, i see disaster coming to your land, especially in hamburg, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see huge disaster coming to manhattan mid town, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to mandeville in jamaica, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from flatbush avenue in brooklyn, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X