• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Seek and ye shall find. Thus saith the Lord.
    FTFY

3/3 today. Praise be.
    Last edited by Pondlife; 17 November 2014, 12:45. Reason: Wot?

Comment

I see distress coming to the royal family, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to france, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Germany prepare yourself for what is on its way, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from any kind of stadiums. I see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

I see another jumbo jet coming down, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        I see another jumbo jet coming down, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.
        Does your friend live near an airport?
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I see a huge huge accident involving a tractor trailer on the highway, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see another plane crashing, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to women soldiers, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Albania and croatia i see disaster coming to your land, thus saith the lord.

I see lots and of dangerous pigs on the attack, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to bicycle riders, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Does your friend live near an airport?
            He's in hiding in Prague at the mo AFAIK.

Comment

Wait there's more...

Keep your kids out of water, i see alligators on the attack, thus saith the lord,

i see a space ship crashing, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see distress coming to the royal family, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Is no news good news? There's a weekend looming and i need to know if it's safe to leave the house? What saith the lord?

Comment

I see disaster coming to 102 people suffering from dizziness, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see the actor tony baretta, going to sleep, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from the brooklyn express way, i see a huge huge accident coming, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge building with ebola patients on fire, may god have nercy, thus saith the lord,

i see actor dying from fifty shade of grey, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say, all this are just warnings for what is to come, may god have mercy.

Comment

I see huge huge disaster happening in the sky, stay away from all kind of airports and air planes, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from cranes, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

I see another powerful wind storm coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

San diago and san francisco i see a massive dust storm heading your way, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Ladies be careful , there is a bad product in the market, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from planes, buses, trains, airports, train and bus stations, i see disaster coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Dublin, russia, sweden may god have mercy on what is about to happen in your countries, thus saith the lord.

I see three pastors in distress, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lots of people on fire, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I hear the holy spirit saying stay away from huge shopping buildings destruction is coming, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Please please hold on ro your kids and keep them away from huge large gatherings, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

I see thousands and thousands of people in line waiting to get a disease shot, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see fire everywhere, lots and lots of building burning, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Working...
                      X