• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for EBT schemes through SANZAR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Done!
    Hi,

I was also with Sanzar from 2009-2011. Can you give me PM access please.

Comment

Private forum

There is a private vetted forum for employees or ex-employees of the Sanzar, Garraway, Darwin and IQ Contracts schemes, which were all organised by the same underlying group of people.

If you are interested in joining this forum which is separate from CUK then please ensure you are able to use the Private Message (PM) feature of CUK and send me a PM requesting access. PM privileges can be requested via a post and the Administrator will action this for you when your post is spotted, or you can use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to pro-actively contact the Administrator. I will then send you the joining and vetting instructions.

Comment

Please add me to the Sanzar PM Forum

Originally posted by old kent road View Post
        there is a private vetted forum for employees or ex-employees of the sanzar, garraway, darwin and iq contracts schemes, which were all organised by the same underlying group of people.

if you are interested in joining this forum which is separate from cuk then please ensure you are able to use the private message (pm) feature of cuk and send me a pm requesting access. Pm privileges can be requested via a post and the administrator will action this for you when your post is spotted, or you can use the contact us link at the bottom of this page to pro-actively contact the administrator. I will then send you the joining and vetting instructions.
        please can i have access to the private forum as i along with everyone else have been raped by sanzar who now go by darwin and have the worlds biggest teflon coated desk.

Comment

withdrawn
          Last edited by vela13007; 20 March 2015, 11:16.

Comment

Apn warning letters are being sent out

HMRC are now sending out warning letters to participants of Sanzar Solutions Isle of Man Partnership (DOTAS reference: 90269264). This planning arrangement was also used by the promoter under other scheme names.

You may expect to receive a two page letter with HMRC Factsheet CC/FS24 attached which gives further information. The Accelerated Payment Notice (APN) is usually issued within 1 to 8 weeks of this warning letter.

There is no right of appeal against an APN and payment is required within 90 days. Non-payment will attract up to 15% of penalties based on the tax due. It may be possible to avoid these penalties by swift action which includes making representations (if applicable) and arranging a payment scheme.

Also note, there are a number of current and forthcoming judicial review cases about the legality of the APN's but HMRC are having none of it at the moment.

What is certain about this? Ignoring an enquiry; discovery assessment; Follower Notice; APN; or not finding out about the Settlement Opportunity before 30 June 2015, could be detrimental to your case.

Comment

It could be "detrimental" as well to take advise from certain FCA's writing here😜😜😜😜😜😜

Comment

PM Privileges

Originally posted by Old Kent Road View Post
                There is a private vetted forum for employees or ex-employees of the Sanzar, Garraway, Darwin and IQ Contracts schemes, which were all organised by the same underlying group of people.

If you are interested in joining this forum which is separate from CUK then please ensure you are able to use the Private Message (PM) feature of CUK and send me a PM requesting access. PM privileges can be requested via a post and the Administrator will action this for you when your post is spotted, or you can use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to pro-actively contact the Administrator. I will then send you the joining and vetting instructions.

Could I please be given PM privileges ? I would like to join the private forum.

Thanks.

Comment

Pm Access

Hi, can I have PM access please? I'd like to PM Old Kent Road for access to private board.

Many Thanks

Comment

Rangers FC

Hello,

Does anyone know, or have an educated opinion, on the affect that the HMRC case against Rangers FC and the outcome of the case and appeal may have on other EBT schemes ? If HMRC lose would this automatically mean similar schemes would be counted as legitimate ? Or would it help and speed up any other cases ? I would be interested in hearing your views, both positive and negative.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Admin, please could you give me PM rights? I was with Sanzar from 2008-9
                      -thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                      X