• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for EBT schemes through SANZAR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbybulls View Post
    Please can I be added. I have received the letter from HRMC and not sure where to turn. afraid I had buried my head on this since getting the note as it was the first i had heard from HRMC about the issue.
    Hi bobbybulls - you now have access to the PM system so you can contact the other users on the forum for info about joining the group.

Comment

Hi, can I please have PM access to contact Old Kent Road regarding the Sanzar private rgroup.

thanks.

Comment

PM access

Hi,

Admin can I have PM rights, please? I would like to contact Old Kent Road in accordance with Sanzar private forum.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
          Hi,

I have also received letters now from HMRC relating to my use of Sanzar in the 2010/2011 period (specifically I was with them August 2010 until the legislation changed and their product became defunct). It started with a £950 charge for "failure to complete self-assessment" which immediately became a five figure sum upon contacting them. It came to light they had been pursuing me at previous addresses since August 2013.

Would it be possible to be added to the private group or have PM facility activated please? I haven't responded with an appeal/request to delay as of yet and just read about holding off until 20+ days have passed so as not to give them any upper hand.
          Not had any PM rights or access granted - could I please be granted them so I can get into the group - I want to make my first response to HMRC ASAP as I'm running out of time and don't want to make a wrong step straight out the gate.

Comment

PM Details for group

Originally posted by PSR View Post
            Not had any PM rights or access granted - could I please be granted them so I can get into the group - I want to make my first response to HMRC ASAP as I'm running out of time and don't want to make a wrong step straight out the gate.

Please cna some one PM me
            ---------------------------------------------------
            Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

Comment

PM access

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Hi bobbybulls - you now have access to the PM system so you can contact the other users on the forum for info about joining the group.
              Hello,

Please could I be granted to the PM sysytem, many thanks.

Comment

Sanzar/garraway/Darwin private group

Crusoe and trex PM'd with joining instructions...

Comment

please could you let me know how to join the private group?

Comment

private group

Originally posted by PaddyPower View Post
                    You don't have PM rights at the minute, please request them from Admin then I can PM you the joining instructions.

Comment

Hi Old Kent Road,

Recently joined group and need advice on what to do regarding settlement opportunity letter received from HMRC - put this on back burner but by the sounds of things regarding the CHS email people are looking to settle?

Please could I have access to the Sanzar private group?

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X