• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Enquiry letters on Loans from EBT and other schemes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    You now have access to the PM system.
    thanks!

Comment

Options Letter

Hi, can I have PM access please?
      I received some new correspondence from HMRC after making APN payment.
      Cheers

Comment

Stressed

Hi,
        Just found this thread and been reading through posts. Some comfort from many being in the same boat.

Can I please have PM access.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabus View Post
          Hi,
          Just found this thread and been reading through posts. Some comfort from many being in the same boat.

Can I please have PM access.
          PM access granted!

Comment

HMRC letter - Section 9a

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            PM access granted!
            Please can i have PM access.... just received a HMRC letter and they want a response by Jan 7th

Comment

Originally posted by JammyDodgers View Post
              Please can i have PM access.... just received a HMRC letter and they want a response by Jan 7th
              Done.

Comment

Hi I'm not a contractor but have fallen prey to an EBT scheme and I need help in understanding what my options are in paying HMRC money i don't have. Can I pls have access or is this just for contractors?

cheers

Comment

hi can i have access to the big group pls. i'm trying to exit my ebt and trying to find out what payment options i might get

Comment

Big Group

Originally posted by jimzzzz View Post
                    hi can i have access to the big group pls. i'm trying to exit my ebt and trying to find out what payment options i might get
                    https://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

Comment

Sanzar - just got a letter today from HMRC for 2009-2011

Hiya,

not sure what to do and wondered if anyone could pass me an invite along to any group that is dealing with this ? I think the figures being quoted are wrong and I am just trying to figure out the best next steps. with the years in question being 2009-2010 (Unprotected ?) and 2010-2011 (Protected) I cant remember that far back and sanzar seem to be no more...

and advice and help greatly appreciated. happy to provide proof or such but need to get an understanding on what to do next....seems wrong on so many levels to be being chased for tax for what was (is ?) legal so many years ago and only today be informed of liability :'(

Comment

Working...
                      X