• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EBT HELL: Assignment Solutions Isle Of Man / Premier Tax Strategies / DMS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EBT HELL: Assignment Solutions Isle Of Man / Premier Tax Strategies / DMS

Hi All

New to all this and I have just been made aware of the likely implications of using the services / schemes historically provided by any of the above companies.

If you were using any of the above please PM me with a view to sharing information as I am trying to understand the best course of action and what I am facing in regards to HMRC investigation and likely outcomes.

Many Thanks

You can't get PMs until you get 10 posts or request Admin to give you PM rights..

PM me when you can....
    Last edited by sal626; 1 October 2012, 11:54.

Comment

I asked Admin to give you PM rights FTTM.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Have you checked the top of this forum? There are a couple of very long threads that have been stickied there with all sorts of information from providers, doubters, haters and people caught up in it so information from every angle.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

yes , I have read a lot of the info on here but there isn't too much about the specifics of this scheme other than that the companies involved have mysteriously disappeared into the ether and as such we don't appear to have anyone engaging with the HMRC on our behalf. I would like to hear from other users ( maybe i should start EBT's Anonymous) so that we can pool our knowledge / resources.

Comment

I'm afraid there are many of these companies that do 'disappear into the ether' taking their 'QC-approved' asses with them.

Good luck with this.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

RSMi Home

I would suggest a trip to Nottingham with some persistent door-steeping/door knocking...

Comment

Originally posted by FTTM View Post
                yes , I have read a lot of the info on here but there isn't too much about the specifics of this scheme other than that the companies involved have mysteriously disappeared into the ether and as such we don't appear to have anyone engaging with the HMRC on our behalf. I would like to hear from other users ( maybe i should start EBT's Anonymous) so that we can pool our knowledge / resources.
                What do you need them for exactly ? Why would they need to engage with HMRC on your behalf ?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  RSMi Home

I would suggest a trip to Nottingham with some persistent door-steeping/door knocking...
                  Maybe going to their registered offices might be better:
                  66 CHILTERN STREET
                  LONDON
                  UNITED KINGDOM
                  W1U 4GB

Comment

Calm down everyone they haven't gone anywhere they have just pulled out of tax mittigation schemes.

Comment

Working...
                    X