• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Solutions Bradbury and Company- BEWARE

DO NOT USE THEM as they are holding onto to everyones tax retention money and not paying out to HMRC

HMRC dont care as they feel it is your responsibility to sort out your tax affairs.

Bradbury and sunday are owned by one person, the current person in charge is a Carl Wootten who of course does not take phone calls or has a valid email address. if you are affected consult a solicitor immediately or go see them in person

Comment

Reply from the Von Essen Group:

"Von Essen Group wish to make it clear that there is no association between them and Sunday Solutions. As a result of our recent expansion into the UK a small number of Von Essen's consultant workforce were previously clients of Sunday Solutions. Where appropriate, Von Essen is assisting its Consultants who are affected by their previous association with Sunday."

Comment

Address

I have contacted the tramshed and apparently neither sunday/bradbury are there anymore.

From what i can make out that Sunday have relocated to office above the KFC in bath.... sorry no exact address on this.

Bradbury still have meetings at the following address:

BRADBURY & CO LIMITED
        6 Bath Road
        Keynsham
        BRISTOL
        BS31 1NW

I think its time i went to bath/keynsham. It is clear they will not speak to anyone and not only are they being incredibly rude but are holding lots of our money.

Who's in

Comment

Bradbury and Co Sunday - Group Action proposed

ANDREW JOHN NYIRI assuming this is the director of both Sunday and Bradbury personal details can be received from creditgate.com as a way of ensuring possible legal action

Contact press local and international

Keep all communications received

Make contact with all of those affected to enable us to bond together via our private inboxes here

Comment

Bradbury and Sunday debacle

We should all make an effort to make contact with each other. I think this would make us stronger if we try and pursue them through the courts and raise a class action, what does everyone else involved think?

We have to be pragmatic and realise we will probably never see any of our money again

Without prejudice

Comment

Has anyone actually appointed a solicitor already on this?

Have they made any progress?

I have been e-mailing and calling for months now and have had very little in the way of replies. Most of the responses have appeared to be an attempt to buy more time.

I was told that a payment should have been made to HMRC last Friday for me but they haven't sent any evidence of this yet. I left my partnership last year and have been waiting for the remaining retained tax money ever since so it has been a fair sum for quite a long time now!

Has anyone had any progress or evidence of these being paid as I don't think the tax office will register this until the end of the week?

I am happy to speak to a solicitor about this to join with others if anyone has appointed one that can act for all of us.

J.

Comment

Have Bradbury reduced any of your payments on account without you knowing? They have with me - finally got through to Bradbury last week and was told that Derek Taylor was sorting it out. Heard nothing since! no surprise.

Comment

Yep I've also been caught

I thought I was on my own but looks like there are a lot of us in the same situation unfortunately. Bradbury still haven't paid my tax for the 07/08 year and HMRC are after me too.

I have now left the UK and returned to Australia so it is even harder to try to communicate with Bradbury.

I too would be keen to hear if there is a group action being formed or if anyone has a name of a UK legal firm that can help me it would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Contractor UK View Post
                    "Von Essen Group wish to make it clear that there is no association between them and Sunday Solutions. As a result of our recent expansion into the UK a small number of Von Essen's consultant workforce were previously clients of Sunday Solutions. Where appropriate, Von Essen is assisting its Consultants who are affected by their previous association with Sunday."
                    Advice is still the same though....
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Bradbury and Co

Can EVERYONE affected ensure that we all have access to private messages on this forum this way we can all ensure we can link up as collectivley it will be easier to take action.

We can add everyone to the group that has already started to band together.
                      In the interim I think we should keep posting messages to make everyone aware of the situation and to stop them taking on new contractors as they are still trading albeit now from a home address.

We all know the different guises they have masqueraded as Sunday solutions, Willowmeade, Bradbury and now the new Switzerland one we are not allowed to name for libel reasons....................

Can anyone link a thread to their Bradbury website?
                      Without prejudice

Comment

Working...
                      X