Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Posts 501 to 510 of 1141
  1. #501

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default update

    Quote Originally Posted by Microtots'r'us View Post
    IF what this poster is saying is correct.
    1. Sunday Solutions Legal advice was wrong
    2. Bradbury and Co LImited are out of order
    3. Barclays Bank plc have jeapordised everyone by allowing partnership bank accounts to be opened.
    4 HMRC were wronmg to register the partnerships foir income tax and VAT .
    I do hope that whovever you are you got this lawyer to put his opinion in writing.
    This would turn the whole thing upside down.
    Cheers
    if this approach is wrong then what do u advise, the deadline to submission is only couple of weeks.
    Have u submitted your 08/09 tax returns, if so, how did u go about it.

  2. #502

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    have had a look at previous invoices sent on my behalf to my agency by bradbury , none of the invoices bear my partnership name, its only got reed morgan on it which is the invoicing name for bradbury. i think the whole partnership thing is a scam,i doubt if they ever invoiced in the partnership name.

  3. #503

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default 27 days to go to 31 January 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by taxisssues View Post
    if this approach is wrong then what do u advise, the deadline to submission is only couple of weeks.
    Have u submitted your 08/09 tax returns, if so, how did u go about it.
    Under the circumstances I would seek advice from a competent lawyer or accountant to verify what that lawyer said or not . In the meantime the approach of self employed partner keeps you out of the reach of IR35 vstuff and is better for claiming allowances and expenses.

    I got Hayestax Business Advisors to fulfill my tax return needs and they were helpful. They are concerned that some one believes there was no partnership. They are currently going to re read the partnership agreements they have to see if there are any variations.

  4. #504

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default partnership and profits

    has anyone ever had these 'undistributed profits, paid to them? i recieved a letter in November telling me I had undistributed profits which were going to be released after I had sent an email to Bradbury and Co. I havent heard from them since...

  5. #505

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Reed Morgan Limited

    Quote Originally Posted by taxisssues View Post
    have had a look at previous invoices sent on my behalf to my agency by bradbury , none of the invoices bear my partnership name, its only got reed morgan on it which is the invoicing name for bradbury. i think the whole partnership thing is a scam,i doubt if they ever invoiced in the partnership name.
    Is a separate Limited Company. Bradbury and Co Limited so far as is Known do not own it. R M and Willow meade billed on behalf of the partnership for individual partners. They then collected the money - paid out partners drawings and were supposed to have paid the retentions into the partnership bank accounts.
    If what Bradbury and Co Ltd said in their e-mail of 23rd December is what I think it says we all need to contact HMRC to get instalment arrangements. Because the partnerships are not going to cough up by 31st January 2010.
    If any one knows better or can advise me different please do let me know.
    Yes dears we've been fooled again. Well I think so .
    The 23rd Dec thing was a smokescreen

  6. #506

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    58
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Microtots'r'us View Post
    Is a separate Limited Company. Bradbury and Co Limited so far as is Known do not own it. R M and Willow meade billed on behalf of the partnership for individual partners. They then collected the money - paid out partners drawings and were supposed to have paid the retentions into the partnership bank accounts.
    If what Bradbury and Co Ltd said in their e-mail of 23rd December is what I think it says we all need to contact HMRC to get instalment arrangements. Because the partnerships are not going to cough up by 31st January 2010.
    If any one knows better or can advise me different please do let me know.
    Yes dears we've been fooled again. Well I think so .
    The 23rd Dec thing was a smokescreen
    No sign of the partnership accounts yet let alone the money.

    I am guessing their were probably two steps to getting the money into the individual partner accounts. RM/WM paid the money into the partnership accounts which Bradbury had control of and from which all fees and other costs were taken e.g. RM/WM/Sunday fees and partner's drawings. Then a bit of calculation took place on the remainder to apportion it to individual partners and this should then have been transferred into our individual partner accounts which Bradbury didn't have control of. Whether the last step happened is debatable and here we are today.

  7. #507

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Bradbury & Co / Sunday Solutions

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedtheKids View Post
    No sign of the partnership accounts yet let alone the money.

    I am guessing their were probably two steps to getting the money into the individual partner accounts. RM/WM paid the money into the partnership accounts which Bradbury had control of and from which all fees and other costs were taken e.g. RM/WM/Sunday fees and partner's drawings. Then a bit of calculation took place on the remainder to apportion it to individual partners and this should then have been transferred into our individual partner accounts which Bradbury didn't have control of. Whether the last step happened is debatable and here we are today.
    I too have 14,950 in unpaid profits with Bradbury/Sunday Solutions and I know of 2 other guys in the same boat. If anyone has any further info as to how to proceed, please get in touch mattharris_uk@yahoo.com

  8. #508

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tameeka View Post
    has anyone ever had these 'undistributed profits, paid to them? i recieved a letter in November telling me I had undistributed profits which were going to be released after I had sent an email to Bradbury and Co. I havent heard from them since...
    I too got the letter and replyed on their website as instructed but haven't heard anything since either. I was told they would be in touch week commencing 14th Dec '09. If anyone knows how to proceed, please contact me at mattharris_uk@yahoo.com
    Thanks in advance.

  9. #509

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taxisssues View Post
    if this approach is wrong then what do u advise, the deadline to submission is only couple of weeks.
    Have u submitted your 08/09 tax returns, if so, how did u go about it.
    Looking at the deadline approaching so fast, one of the best thing we can do is just file tax return as we were registered ie self employed partner and file returns. What figures to take? Well i am planning to take the amount i got from B&C ie (drawee amount) as that is what i got in my hand and i am supposed to pay tax on that amounnt.

    Who will file partnership tax return? I guess, if no one files it then it is one who created partnership in first instance is responsible for filing partnership tax return. I am sure none of us went and created partnership so we are just mere partners. And on top of that most of the partnership must have been closed by now. If partnership never existed then B&C will come out as fraud who have claimed so many times that partnetship exists and not us.

    What do you think? Can we collectively do this for now? And latter on deal with B&C to see how can we get our tax retention money back? Let us not leave that as well?

  10. #510

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    I cannot believe these conmen are going to get away with this,

    basically stolen over a years tax retention money from myself as well as the thousands seemingly from everyone else,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.