• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dont give up View Post
    Can EVERYONE affected ensure that we all have access to private messages on this forum this way we can all ensure we can link up as collectivley it will be easier to take action.

We can add everyone to the group that has already started to band together.
    In the interim I think we should keep posting messages to make everyone aware of the situation and to stop them taking on new contractors as they are still trading albeit now from a home address.

We all know the different guises they have masqueraded as Sunday solutions, Willowmeade, Bradbury and now the new Switzerland one we are not allowed to name for libel reasons....................

Can anyone link a thread to their Bradbury website?
    Without prejudice
    So now we get a load of sockpuppets pretending to have an issue with Sunday solutions so they get unmoderated faster.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      So now we get a load of sockpuppets pretending to have an issue with Sunday solutions so they get unmoderated faster.
      Seriously you are a LOSER

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        The thought had never crossed my mind, you big cynic you.

Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMcadden1 View Post
          Seriously you are a LOSER
          Seriously you are a sockpuppet. Now we just have to work out who you belong too.

Comment

Just talk about Sunday and Bradbury

Please guys, this thread is very important to us.
            We have a lot of money, time and energies involved in this. Can you please discuss somewhere else about who's the sockpuppet?

Yes, my advice is the same, please send me a pm (you must be authorized by the administrator).

We are a big group now (REALLY THANKS TO THIS BOARD) and I've spoken with some of you already.

They told us a lot of lies, I don't know who's this new entry Taylor, but I guess I will start to don't answer your call soon.

I don't want to post my mail address here, so really, the best way is go through a pm.

Comment

Just come into this thread late, but it sounds scandalous.

What kind of scheme were SS doing. Their website seems like a bog standard umbrella, so why were they holding onto tax money - or was this a different scheme that they used to operate.

I hate to be the one to talk about the elephant in the room, but it sounds like they are trying to keep their pyramid from collapsing and there is a distinct possibility that your money is simply gone.

Really, really, really hope that's not the case and best of luck from all of us.

Go get 'em...

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                Just come into this thread late, but it sounds scandalous.

What kind of scheme were SS doing. Their website seems like a bog standard umbrella, so why were they holding onto tax money - or was this a different scheme that they used to operate.

I hate to be the one to talk about the elephant in the room, but it sounds like they are trying to keep their pyramid from collapsing and there is a distinct possibility that your money is simply gone.

Really, really, really hope that's not the case and best of luck from all of us.

Go get 'em...
                I also think this is scandalous...

Can someone actually summarise what Sunday Solutions have done? They have taken your tax money and not forwarded it on?

What was the benefit to you of giving them the money? My accountant prepares the figures and I write a cheque to HMRC myself using the company chequebook. Nobody else can sign that book

What happened here?

Comment

I am also affected by the Sundays/Bradbury debacle. I worked through them for some of 07/08 and 08/09. they have still not paid all my 07/08 tax to HMRC so I have had to pay personally. And the money they withheld for 08/09 is not being released to me even though I have resigned from the partnership. they don't answer the phones or emails. I am not sure what to do next to get my money.
                  I am not sure if anyone else out there is in 'my' partnership? Fougere Viljoen.
                  All contractors are placed into partnerships. Sundays/bradburys are the partnership administrators which is why they hold onto the tax money.
                  I think that Andrew Nyiri the director has left the country (supposedly ill?)...
                  If there is a group legal action starting I would like to join but don't want to release my details to this public forum.
                  Is there a way to communicate with the 'group' affected in a more private way?
                  I am hoping that since the money should have been held in partnership bank accounts that somehow it is safe. But I am losing hope a bit..

Comment

In the same boat

Originally posted by redarko View Post
                    Please guys, this thread is very important to us.
                    We have a lot of money, time and energies involved in this. Can you please discuss somewhere else about who's the sockpuppet?

Yes, my advice is the same, please send me a pm (you must be authorized by the administrator).

We are a big group now (REALLY THANKS TO THIS BOARD) and I've spoken with some of you already.

They told us a lot of lies, I don't know who's this new entry Taylor, but I guess I will start to don't answer your call soon.

I don't want to post my mail address here, so really, the best way is go through a pm.
                    I am new to this portal, therefore, I do not have the priviledge to pm. Please let me know how I can.

It was not until mid last week I realised how serious this sunday solutions/bradbury issue is. Like most on this thread, I have my 07/08 tax funds with bradbury, and despite many promises to get it paid off, nothing was done.

It all came to a head, last monday when I got a call from HRMC about my outstanding taxes, and could not get Bradbury and Sunday Solutions on the phone. To confirm, I googled. Only to realise that my situation is not unique and that these people may have indeed absconded.

I will really want to join the group .

<mod note>Have sent the administrator a request to enable PM on your account. Should be done within the next hour or so.</mod note>

Comment

Legal Action - group together

Dear all who have been affected by Bradbury and Co and Sunday Solutions not cooperating with communications and requests to pay the Inland Revenue the large amounts of yor money that they hold. I contracted via Sunday Solutions last year, and now wish to take legal action against them and Bradbury and Co since my communications to both companies have been unanswered for the last 6 months. About 15-20K is at stake for me.

Please send me an e-mail (I have set up a new account which I assume will let me receive e-mails from this forum), and we shall pursue this through the courts. Watchdog and Trading Standards are also good avenues to pursue.

Regards,

Justice1

<mod note>I have upgraded your account so that you can use the PM system on the site.</mod note>

Comment

Working...
                      X