• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkBreeze View Post
    I am assuming that you are asking which company was I a director of?
    I was a director of Reed Morgan Ltd.
    I thought the sole director of Reed Morgan Ltd was Corran Vale Limited, a company registered in the British Virgin Islands. Is that incorrect? Where do you fit in?
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

I am assuming that you are asking which company was I a director of?
      I was a director of Reed Morgan Ltd.
      Reed Morgan were the invoicing company for Sunday Solutions. The front men for collecting the money. Completely in on the whole thing. Then they went bust. Whole load of dodgy VAT issues as well.

Nice one Mark!

I thought directors were banned if their companies went bust??? Hmmm

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ribble View Post
          Reed Morgan were the invoicing company for Sunday Solutions. The front men for collecting the money. Completely in on the whole thing. Then they went bust. Whole load of dodgy VAT issues as well.

Nice one Mark!
          You did so well there until the last paragraph which I've cut out. A company going bankrupt is not a reason for a director being banned from being another company director. Trading while unable to pay bills would be a valid reason.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
            I thought the sole director of Reed Morgan Ltd was Corran Vale Limited, a company registered in the British Virgin Islands. Is that incorrect? Where do you fit in?
            Apologies, Mark, you're quite right. REED MORGAN LIMITED - board members

But tell us about Corran Vale Limited.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
              I had tendered my resignation as director at the end of 2009 - This wasn't processed until May 2010 (this is all on Companies House). Corran Vale took on the directorship after I resigned.

Comment

I had tendered my resignation as director at the end of 2009 - This wasn't processed until May 2010 (this is all on Companies House). Corran Vale took on the directorship after I resigned.
                So you had corporate responsiblity for Reed Morgan until the end of 2009. How do you reflect on this responsibility?

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by ribble View Post

Nice one Mark!

I thought directors were banned if their companies went bust??? Hmmm
                  As I have stated, I had terminated my appointment as director long before that stage.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    You did so well there until the last paragraph which I've cut out. A company going bankrupt is not a reason for a director being banned from being another company director. Trading while unable to pay bills would be a valid reason.
                    Ok my bad...

Comment

As I have stated, I had terminated my appointment as director long before that stage.
                      But were you corporately responsible for the business model until your resignation?

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Working...
                      X