• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrJGrinder View Post
    I have another question (hopefully it will be answered on here this time, not messaged telling me to remove it).

Why does a certain director of Breeze, Mark Willis, not mention his time at Sunday Solutions on his profile on Linked In?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...roblem-25.html

I look forward to your response.
    Since this question has been asked by MrJGrinder in another thread, I'd like to clarify the following:

1. Technically I was never actually an employee or a director of Sunday. I worked there only in a sales/marketing capacity and whilst I had several “sales director” job titles, for the majority of the time that I was there I was acting in the capacity of consultant – which is on my LinkedIn profile. I was not employed by Sunday, I was not listed as a director, I was not a shareholder, I was never a signatory on any bank account. I was however a director of an associated client company of Sunday but again I was never a signatory on any bank account. I was as duped as any of the staff.

2. I absolutely abhor what happened at Sunday and to a large number of their clients, including one of my own family members and several friends who I personally introduced to Sunday. Of course I am loathed to be associated with them. I find the whole thing disgraceful. I have voluntarily helped the legal representatives of the contractors affected via their action group, meeting with them on two occasions and I have furnished them with all information that I was aware of. Trying to use my previous employment with Sunday in an attempt to discredit me is like saying someone who used to work for Enron is somehow more likely to defraud you. I understand if you are angry but I’m not responsible……..I do understand however that many people will automatically presume “guilt by association”….hence my reticence to be associated.

3. Incidentally, in your post you make reference to http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...roblem-25.html which states "Mark Willis who was at Close resources"…..this is absolute fabrication ! I have never worked for Close Resource in any capacity….not employed, not freelance not ever!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkBreeze View Post
      Since this question has been asked by MrJGrinder in another thread...
      FYI it's this one; very interesting thus far.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...55-breeze.html

Comment

Since this question has been asked by MrJGrinder in another thread, I'd like to clarify the following:

1. Technically I was never actually an employee or a director of Sunday. I worked there only in a sales/marketing capacity and whilst I had several “sales director” job titles, for the majority of the time that I was there I was acting in the capacity of consultant – which is on my LinkedIn profile. I was not employed by Sunday, I was not listed as a director, I was not a shareholder, I was never a signatory on any bank account. I was however a director of an associated client company of Sunday but again I was never a signatory on any bank account. I was as duped as any of the staff.

2. I absolutely abhor what happened at Sunday and to a large number of their clients, including one of my own family members and several friends who I personally introduced to Sunday. Of course I am loathed to be associated with them. I find the whole thing disgraceful. I have voluntarily helped the legal representatives of the contractors affected via their action group, meeting with them on two occasions and I have furnished them with all information that I was aware of. Trying to use my previous employment with Sunday in an attempt to discredit me is like saying someone who used to work for Enron is somehow more likely to defraud you. I understand if you are angry but I’m not responsible……..I do understand however that many people will automatically presume “guilt by association”….hence my reticence to be associated.

3. Incidentally, in your post you make reference to http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...roblem-25.html which states "Mark Willis who was at Close resources"…..this is absolute fabrication ! I have never worked for Close Resource in any capacity….not employed, not freelance not ever!
        Interesting...

Presentations; Skills & Services, PowerPoint to Public Speaking; Exhibition Stands to Proposals - from ModernSelling.com - A FAULTLESS PRESENTATION EVERY TIME

Comment

which one please?

Comment

So people don't think this is spam....

This article states that Mark Willis was Managing Director at Sunday Solutions

Amazing what a google search can yield

Comment

Originally posted by MrJGrinder View Post
              So people don't think this is spam....

This article states that Mark Willis was Managing Director at Sunday Solutions

Amazing what a google search can yield
              It was a job title Mr Grinder. A search at Companies House will confirm that I was NEVER a registered director of Sunday nor was I ever a shareholder or signatory on any bank account as I have previously stated.

Comment

It was a job title Mr Grinder. A search at Companies House will confirm that I was NEVER a registered director of Sunday nor was I ever a shareholder or signatory on any bank account as I have previously stated.
                It was a job title but also presumanbly a function. So to clarify, Mark, you were MD at Sunday Solutions. I thought you said you had several 'sales director' job titles.

Which associated client company were you director of?
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee
                  Give them a chance. It is 'truly risk free' and 'zero risk'.
                  lol and if not we will refund our fees give & you your money back.. then its up to you to sort out what you owe...

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
                    lol and if not we will refund our fees give & you your money back.. then its up to you to sort out what you owe...
                    Including interest and any penalties. Am awaiting a response from the ASA.
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
                      which one please?
                      I am assuming that you are asking which company was I a director of?
                      I was a director of Reed Morgan Ltd.

Comment

Working...
                      X