• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who still believe all is hunky-dory with VE!

The following events have occurred for VON ESSEN LLP [OC342823] that we are currently monitoring for you:

Recently Filed Documents
    ---------------------
    06/05/2011 - Second notification of strike-off action in London Gazette (Section 652).

Comment

Originally posted by losing the will to live View Post
      The following events have occurred for VON ESSEN LLP [OC342823] that we are currently monitoring for you:

Recently Filed Documents
      ---------------------
      06/05/2011 - Second notification of strike-off action in London Gazette (Section 652).
      You may find the following excerpt from UKData.com useful in understanding what strike-off action means. Von Essen LLP was a redundant vehicle, dissolved as part of good corporate housekeeping:

Help - Striking off and dissolving a company

Comment

Originally posted by tome View Post
        Hi,

I am one of the contractors affected and have been following this thread for a while and am logging in at the request above.

It's interesting to note that post #992 quotes the insovency service, saying that "the scheme was marketed to prospective clients as a membership of Limited Liability Partnership but no LLP names were registered at Companies House". Does that mean we are not partners then?

Tom
        We were all memberso f a partnership but not a Limited Liability Partnership

Comment

Reed Umbrella

New Company Documents Filed

23/09/2011 - First notification of strike-off action in London Gazette (Section 652).

Comment

Hi all,

Does anyone have any information as to any progress made in this matter, or has this topic died a death?

Or am I the only one who has not got his funds back?

Regards,

Agnomen

Comment

I would point you in the direction of Monahans.

The liquidator for Willowmeade is P M McConnell

Monahans Chartered Accountants
              38-42 Newport Street
              Swindon
              Wiltshire
              SN1 3DR
              01793 818300

Comment

Thanks.

Originally posted by icekoolms View Post
                I would point you in the direction of Monahans.

The liquidator for Willowmeade is P M McConnell

Monahans Chartered Accountants
                38-42 Newport Street
                Swindon
                Wiltshire
                SN1 3DR
                01793 818300
                Thanks, Icekoolms. I will certainly check how they are progressing things.

Comment

penalty for late submission of tax return by douglas wurts

i got one of these last year wrote off and explained the situation, my appeal was rejected i spoe with them again they said they understood and i wouldnt get another penalty,

and today i get one, phone up and they say i need to appeal??

has anyone else had this problem and how did you resole it?

cheers

Comment

very sorry to say it but I just paid HMRC the lousy penalty. We've been shafted but at least for me it is over. I suppose legally I could now sue Sunday Solutions, Andrew N, etc. but is it really worth it.

Comment

Could this help you?

How you came to Sunday Solutions could make a very big difference to you. This is because some of you were referred to them by regulated individuals. ie financial Advisors of Sunday IFA then you can complain to Sunday IFA Ltd that this was bad advice on the basis that Sunday IFA did not carry out sufficient due diligence on the company that they were recommending. That the advice they gave you when you were a client of Sunday IFA was incorrect for your circumstances. If you feel that either or both of these was the case in your individual situation. All you have to do is phone 01985 211444 and make a complaint that you were wrongly advised to do business with Sunday solutions. They will probable refuse your claim for compensation in writing after a few weeks and then you can complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service at w ww.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Then you only need you to fill in a 4 page form which is very simple and easy and send it off for the Ombudsman to independently investigate your case.

Will it work? I don’t know, it may depend on how many complaints that the Ombudsman receives and whether the actions of Sunday IFA were wholly inappropriate warrant reporting to the FSA. It might take you a grand total of 1 hour to do both of these actions but then if you get back the thousands of pounds that you lost it could be the most productive hour of your year.

Comment

Working...
                      X