Horizon exit opportunity (Non-BG discussion thread)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Posts 91 to 94 of 94

Still gathering requirements...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have not, partly due to the problems with not being uk resident and having to pay tax/ social charges on worldwide income in my current country. It seems to much of a risk. Also the whole plan seems a little dodgy to me in the first place.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by me206et View Post
    I notice "go outsourcing" are still pushing their solution.
    I am afraid that 7.5% of the loan is a lot to pay for something that seems to good to be true.
    I also looked at their fees for a solution I agree seems to good to be true.

All the QC and professional advice in the world does not count to a hill of beans if they don't use it. I thought the bits of QC advice they put out to people seemed selective. As if they weren't telling the whole advice, I'm guessing there were however-s in the QC's advice.

What I think HMRC is going to do regarding their new scheme is just say they don't accept it, full stop. Then what? You think the scheme providers are going to fight the case of their members in court against HMRC . . . . just like they did (under Horizon) in defending people in their Lutea and Mien trusts. Hmmmm lets ponder this one for a bit.

If it looks to good to be true . . .

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If anyone is under any illusion that Go Outsourcing (or indeed anyone even remotely connected with the littany of companies/schemes/organisations that relate to Horizon) are:

a) offering a viable way out of this mess,
    b) trying to help you, the poor ex-scheme user
    c) acting objectively in all of this

and are tempted to take them up on their 'solution' then please do yourself a massive favour, slap yourself very hard across the face and wash your hands of everything to do with them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default The gift that keeps on giving

The management setup and the associated companies were setup in 2016 simply to skin the members with the fees. Even the transfer of the trustee from Jersey to Bulgaria is highly suspicious.

Even more suspicious is that the very same named individuals at Go Outsourcing and the trustees are the old names at Horizon and Lutea /Mien trusts.

This whole thing has been a gift that keeps on giving.

They must have thousands of members on their books, some with 5 years plus. Say even if 100 individuals fell for the new scheme (I'm sure more desperate people would have) that be 100 x 20,000, thats 2 million pounds for just sending a few scary emails and a letter.

All facilitated by HMRC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10