• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overdrawn Capital Account Scheme (Aston Mae / Glen Mae / Procorre)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombus View Post
    I am also in the same boat and have dealt with enquiries from HMRC using the default template letters that Glen May have provided. Would like to keep in touch with this group on any forums incl WhatsApp.

JC
    If anyone wants to join the whatsapp group just provate message me and i can add you. There's 7 of us in there at the moment, we just keep each other in the loop and vent a bit.

Comment

Hi there, I am also in the same boat having used Aston Mae etc for a number of years before switching to Procorre. I have now exited these schemes but have had a number of enquiry letters from 11/12 - 14/15 which the Glen May compliance team have responded to. All of HMRC's questions relate to information which I don't hold, so all I can do is forward on the requests to Glen May. I'd like to join the WhatsApp group as it would be great to have the support of others in the same boat.

Can an admin give me PM permissions.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mirageman View Post
        Hi there, I am also in the same boat having used Aston Mae etc for a number of years before switching to Procorre. I have now exited these schemes but have had a number of enquiry letters from 11/12 - 14/15 which the Glen May compliance team have responded to. All of HMRC's questions relate to information which I don't hold, so all I can do is forward on the requests to Glen May. I'd like to join the WhatsApp group as it would be great to have the support of others in the same boat.

Can an admin give me PM permissions.

Thanks!
        PM rights granted

Comment

All added. Whatsapp group now 8 contractors. Every bit of sharing and venting helps!

Comment

Glen May.

Hi there, I am also in the same boat having used Aston Mae etc for a number of years.
            I'd like to join the WhatsApp group as it would be great to hear from others in the same boat.

Can an admin give me PM permissions please.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by st170c View Post
              Hi there, I am also in the same boat having used Aston Mae etc for a number of years.
              I'd like to join the WhatsApp group as it would be great to hear from others in the same boat.

Can an admin give me PM permissions please.

Thanks!
              Done

Comment

Hello people!

My first post.

I'm in the same boat here, I appealed a while ago - I know other people that are also in the same position. I tried to get an update by calling aston / glen mae but I cant get through. I have read they are now closed.

I'm a little concerned on what to do next! I want to seek advise before talking to HMRC as really, I have no idea with whats going on.

Kind regards

Comment

could i also have permission to PM please admin?

Comment

Originally posted by nb1234 View Post
                    could i also have permission to PM please admin?
                    You have access to the PM system.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                      You have access to the PM system.
                      yeah sorry - I realised after I sent the message!

Regards

Comment

Working...
                      X