• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Via Trade Consultants - Intention to enquire into SA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be this mob ww w.brightas.co.uk
    Last edited by cojak; 16 December 2016, 17:27. Reason: Link removed

Comment

Originally posted by piebaps View Post
      Could be this mob ww w.brightas.co.uk
      Or not, as the case may be...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Although this post still applies.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Update?

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
          Hey Pmc12

A friend of mine has received the same and it is being dealt with.

If you drop me a PM I am happy to try and help further?
          Whatever happened with this? Is there an update??

Comment

Originally posted by Morwenna View Post
            Whatever happened with this? Is there an update??
            Feel free to PM me, no real update though

Comment

Feel free to PM me, no real update though
              I too have had a letter from HMRC, what should I do? I have tried contacting the man who originally got me involved in this but he is not picking up his phone and is not replying to email. I am stressed to the max!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willsie View Post
                I too have had a letter from HMRC, what should I do? I have tried contacting the man who originally got me involved in this but he is not picking up his phone and is not replying to email. I am stressed to the max!!!
                Drop me a PM

Comment

Via Trade Consultants - Tandem Strategies

Drop me a PM
                  Does anyone have a view on the following:

Received a HMRC self assessment check regarding employment through Via Trade Consultants. It noted that I did not need to reply at this time. They go on to state they are "looking at all of the arrangements and transactions undertaken as part of the tax avoidance scheme reviewing a sample of documents pertaining to the general workings of the scheme."

Via Trade Consultants, or so I thought, are linked to Tandem Strategies (the introducers) themselves sharing offices with, or are the same as, Bright Streams.

The underlying umbrella format I believe was completely legitimate: direct employee of the consultancy and receive PAYE salary.

WRT Tandem's 'product', as a non employee contribute to a commercial benefit trust (I think this is overseen by Buckingham Wealth), and as a non employee receive loans from the trust.

The originators, for the moment, support users through direct legal liaison with HMRC handling their enquiries.

Anyone know of the status of any of the above scheme?

Appreciated...

Comment

Originally posted by Seryozha View Post

Received a HMRC self assessment check regarding employment through Via Trade Consultants. It noted that I did not need to reply at this time. They go on to state they are "looking at all of the arrangements and transactions undertaken as part of the tax avoidance scheme reviewing a sample of documents pertaining to the general workings of the scheme."

Via Trade Consultants, or so I thought, are linked to Tandem Strategies (the introducers) themselves sharing offices with, or are the same as, Bright Streams.

The underlying umbrella format I believe was completely legitimate: direct employee of the consultancy and receive PAYE salary.

WRT Tandem's 'product', as a non employee contribute to a commercial benefit trust (I think this is overseen by Buckingham Wealth), and as a non employee receive loans from the trust.

The originators, for the moment, support users through direct legal liaison with HMRC handling their enquiries.

Appreciated...
                    Ask admin for PM rights and drop me a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Seryozha View Post

Appreciated...
                      While the promoters support you, stick with them.

When they give up, you will need to settle with HMRC. Start putting the money aside. You will need probably help to settle with HMRC.

Comment

Working...
                      X