• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Montpelier DTA scheme bulletin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone grant me PM rights please?

Comment

Originally posted by tootrusting View Post
      Could someone grant me PM rights please?
      You now have PM rights

Comment

PM Request

Hello administrator, I have just joined and would like to PM BrilloPad. May I have PM privileges, please?
        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Skint View Post
          Hello administrator, I have just joined and would like to PM BrilloPad. May I have PM privileges, please?
          Thank you.
          Looks like you have PM rights.

Comment

APN received

Guys, I'm a little confused here....I have received the APN.

What are my choices now....HMRC are saying that they are not charging interest on the amount they are demanding. Pay up and thats the end of the road for this whole headache. I don't have all the money but thats something to discuss with them I suppose.

What is the alternative and what is the road like ahead?

Comment

PM rights please

Hello all.

Noob pulling head of sand here... please could I have PM rights?

Comment

The APN doesn't show the interest ...But doesn't mean it isn't due...Sadly it will still be due ...Unless you have ctds

Comment

The road ahead is pretty limited for mtm users who are new to this thread.The writing is in the wall now as mtm are out of options and we think out of (your ) money ....We in the ntrt group still are fighting but our band closed to new users some years ago and we are now in a legal queue ....

Comment

Representations

Originally posted by CanPayButWouldRatherNot View Post
                    The road ahead is pretty limited for mtm users who are new to this thread.The writing is in the wall now as mtm are out of options and we think out of (your ) money ....We in the ntrt group still are fighting but our band closed to new users some years ago and we are now in a legal queue ....
                    Is anyone planning to make a representation to at least delay payment - until we actually find out if mtm are eligible to appeal? If so do you know how to make a representation

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Not True. To repeat an earlier post :-
                      ------------------
                      Alas its more complex than that!

I just called the UTTT tax tribunal admin office on 020 7612 9730 and I will repeat here what I was told. Feel free to call them to confirm.

Only appeals go on their website. In this case the appeal was "several months late". Effectively the appeal is out of time so the FTTT judgement stands.

However there is an appeal being heard to get an appeal. Those are never listed. The appeal for an appeal was turned down from paper submission. An oral hearing will be heard - however there is no date set yet. A date should be set in January.

I intend to call again in January.
                      ------------------
                      Try reading this post too - http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...ml#post2341913

But very careful not to incur penalties.

Spoke to Brillo about this and he is taking some time away from the forum ....So feel free to direct message me and I will stand in for Brillo....

But have a look at his post quoted above ...Call the tax tribunal office yourself ...That will give u a sanity check on mtms appeal advice. Pay the APN to avoid penalties

Comment

Working...
                      X