Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 31

More time posting than coding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bignose View Post
    Yep - contacte APSE who no longer exist but referred to JDQ Consulting who are addressing this/answering letters etc. Feel nervous
    You should be. JDQ are dealing with this at the moment.
    Join Big Group.

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default APSE TAX return 2011/1012

Hi I have received one of these too as have a few of my friends! I am getting quite worried as can't get a hold of anyone at all from APSE Consulting to at least give me an idea of what to put in!

Has anyone else had any further dealings?

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bignose View Post
    Yep - contacte APSE who no longer exist but referred to JDQ Consulting who are addressing this/answering letters etc. Feel nervous
    Have you had any response yet? I haven't been able to get in contact with anyone at all and it seems ASPE have disappeared so to speak...

eek

bored now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shonelly12 View Post
    Hi I have received one of these too as have a few of my friends! I am getting quite worried as can't get a hold of anyone at all from APSE Consulting to at least give me an idea of what to put in!

They have probably disappeared now the market has gone. My advice (even though I'm not involved in anyway) would be to join http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...big-group.html
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shonelly12 View Post

info@mwsolutionsltd.com email and they will help.

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default It doesn't maatter

Quote Originally Posted by Delendog View Post
    info@mwsolutionsltd.com email and they will help.
    Whatever you say to HMRC they will tell you that the scheme did not work and that you must provide full details of your earnings which will be taxed. They will tell you that if you don't help they will decide how much you owe based on what you earned in previous years or on what average contractor rates are. However you cut it in the end they will send you a demand for all the tax you avoided and if you don't pav they will ratchet up the pressure with fines and threats. Whilst there is some chance of getting out of repaying HMRC for schemes you were in before the end of 2010 anything after that, when the principal of disguised remuneration was established in law, you will end up having to pay so I would recommend speaking to HMRC and getting as much time as possible to raise the cash. Do not believe the scheme providers when they tell you crap about how their scheme was bullet proof.

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Nosher View Post
    Whatever you say to HMRC they will tell you that the scheme did not work and that you must provide full details of your earnings which will be taxed. They will tell you that if you don't help they will decide how much you owe based on what you earned in previous years or on what average contractor rates are. However you cut it in the end they will send you a demand for all the tax you avoided and if you don't pav they will ratchet up the pressure with fines and threats. Whilst there is some chance of getting out of repaying HMRC for schemes you were in before the end of 2010 anything after that, when the principal of disguised remuneration was established in law, you will end up having to pay so I would recommend speaking to HMRC and getting as much time as possible to raise the cash. Do not believe the scheme providers when they tell you crap about how their scheme was bullet proof.
    Hi all,

Similar issue.
    Anyone know who to contact now? What did you all do?

Thank you.

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

JDQ Consulting and MW Solutions who are clearing up the mess or rather perpetuating it are run by <Mod snip>. The 'advice' or responses they appear to provide to HMRC enquiries aren't worth the paper they are written on

Should post faster

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default PM me

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly49490 View Post
    Hi all,

Similar issue.
    Anyone know who to contact now? What did you all do?

Thank you.
    If you want to drop a PM to me I can point you in the right direction.

A friend of mine has had help from them and I am still in contact with them (yet to have an HMRC letter though thankfully).

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
    If you want to drop a PM to me I can point you in the right direction.

A friend of mine has had help from them and I am still in contact with them (yet to have an HMRC letter though thankfully).
    Thank you - I don't seem to have the right permissions to PM or do I? Can you PM me maybe. Also I am not finding contact details for JDQ.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast