• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Montpelier & Newquay 10% loan repayment demands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Sorry to be ignorant but whats this BigGroup on about? they charge monthly fee but what benefit does it give?
    Thanks
    They are getting legal advice, from a major law firm, on loan repayment demands. It's cheaper to join them than pay a lawyer yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      To be clear, you are advised to have no contact with Montpelier. Joining BigGroup is the way forward.

I had a nice phone call with "Out Of Cash" earlier. I was able to pass on all the facts that cannot be posted here.....
      Absolutely agree Brillo.
      Joined Big Group too.

Comment

Originally posted by Loan Ranger View Post
        They are getting legal advice, from a major law firm, on loan repayment demands. It's cheaper to join them than pay a lawyer yourself.
        You will also hear the stuff that cannot be posted on CUK.

And help to fight HMRC.

Its a slam dunk really....

Comment

Is there anyone out there who has repaid the 10% or is planning to do so?

Anyone think we're worrying over nothing?

Happy to hear from people who don't share our concerns.

Comment

Can we please stop talking about what we may or may not be doing on this open forum. There are private forums available to discuss this in detail.

For those who haven't joined Big Group now is the time.

Comment

Definitely join Big Group I just did and can confirm it was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Incredulous View Post
                Definitely join Big Group I just did and can confirm it was worth it
                1st post on CUK. Can some please let me know how I can PM. Is there anyway BrilloPad/Loan Ranger, can you contact me. I need some help/advise ASAP.

Thanks
                UB40

Comment

Originally posted by UB40 View Post
                  1st post on CUK. Can some please let me know how I can PM. Is there anyway BrilloPad/Loan Ranger, can you contact me. I need some help/advise ASAP.

Thanks
                  UB40
                  Admin has been notified. He'll give you PM access.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Admin has been notified. He'll give you PM access.
                    Many thanks cojak. PM sent to UB40.

Just to confirm, for any other lurkers, most important thing is not to respond to WG without getting advice first.

Please do sign up and you will get the help you need.

I still help WG will join. It would be nice to understand the background to the letters.

Comment

How to join BUG Group

Hi does anyone have any advice or a link for how to join the BIG group. Many thanks for any help.

Comment

Working...
                      X