• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Scheme Enquiries: Network One

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real Gone Kid View Post
    ""We believe that Quantum Ltd provided a robust remuneration structure and HMRC just needs the facts presented to them in order to settle your matter.

We believe that the HMRC do not have all the information to support the manner in which you were paid, and it is possibly why's you have been notified by them in this way.""
    Everyone who used Network One is under HMRC investigation

Comment

Originally posted by Gumper View Post
      Everyone who used Network One is under HMRC investigation
      Being punished for the crimes of others, where have i heard that before...

Comment

I spoke to the HMRC who confirmed that Network One along with Quantum and Endeavour conned us all.
        Director <mod snip> of Network One took our money fraudulently. She put a 6 month back dated resignation in. The website is now down.
        I urge everyone to report these fraudsters to the Serious Fraud Office.
        Er...not saying it didn't happen or anything, but "I spoke to HMRC and..." isn't exactly the most objective or trustworthy source for anything..
        Last edited by cojak; 26 April 2018, 10:54. Reason: No names please
        Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Please help!

Hi everyone,

I have just received a letter from HMRC requesting a self assessment.

Could anyone shed some light on the outcome of theirs after?
          I worked via Network One for three years.

Would you advise going to a tax accountant to do the assessment or is it manageable?

Network haven't responded to any of my calls or emails.

Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by needinghelp View Post
            Hi everyone,

I have just received a letter from HMRC requesting a self assessment.

Could anyone shed some light on the outcome of theirs after?
            I worked via Network One for three years.

Would you advise going to a tax accountant to do the assessment or is it manageable?

Network haven't responded to any of my calls or emails.

Please help!
            First, don't panic.
            Second, join Big Group, there are plenty of ex-Network One clients there.

You won't receive much response on a public forum.
            Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Can I please be added to this group

Originally posted by ultimatedrt View Post
              There is a group forming of over 100 ex employees from network one planning a class action against HMRC. We are currently awaiting our verdicts from HMRC following our appeals against their recent demands. From reading the thread above it all sounds very familiar. Let me know if you want to be part of this action and I can get you added. [email protected]
              Hello,

I was also paid through Endeavour and Quantum and am awaiting the outcome of my self assessment.
              I could really do with the group support with regards HMRC.
              How do I go about joining the group.

Comment

Originally posted by scuncho View Post
                Hi,

Yes I had the dreaded brown envelope from HMRC over the weekend - a tax assessment for 2011-2012.

I've not tried to get in touch with Network One yet but will be doing so in the next couple of days.

We are not alone, there are others I am hearing about who were also with Network One having the same problem.
                Hi

Could you let me know the outcome of this?
                I received the brown envelope and will be doing a self assessment shortly.
                Did you do the self assessment yourself or via a tax accountant?
                Did Network One provide you with all of the information you need?
                They won't respond to any of my emails regarding personal information (payslips etc).

Comment

Hello,

I was also paid through Endeavour and Quantum and am awaiting the outcome of my self assessment.
                  I could really do with the group support with regards HMRC.
                  How do I go about joining the group.
                  Click on the Big Group link above your post that Dotas_Scandal posted. Alternatively, click on the link in my signature below.
                  Last edited by regron; 11 October 2016, 15:49.
                  STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

Comment

I was with network one ltd for just over 2 years.
                    This is a tax evasion scheme.
                    The paperwork from quantum / endeavour doesn't cover all the money's you've been paid.
                    I created a spreadsheet which my accountant cross checked and it transpires I have £30k of undeclared income.
                    Network one along with quantum/ endeavour took £40k of my money and only paid £4K to hmrc and pocketed the remaining £36k.
                    I will be responding via email to the hmrc advising them that I've been a victim of fraud. I will also be copying in trading standards (my local office and network ones local office) and the serious fraud office.
                    Please can everyone check what they've been paid against there paperwork as I suspect you will also fall under tax evasion which is illegal.
                    I also encourage everyone to copy in trading standards and the serious fraud office so this can be dealt with by the authorities.
                    Could you let me know the outcome of this please?
                    I am in the exact same situation.

Comment

Could you let me know the outcome of this please?
                      I am in the exact same situation.
                      Hi
                      Please have a look at some of my other posts.
                      Everyone who used network one are under investigation
                      Network one /quantum/endeavour have disappeared with our hard earned money
                      We were all conned by them
                      Fill out your self assessment as per your P60 and dividend vouchers.
                      HMRC will contact you asking for further info.
                      HMRC are gathering responses from everyone who has used this scheme.
                      I sent a response for one of the 3years affected back in January. They haven't responded to this but instead have asked for the other 2years affected.
                      HMRC inform me that it will take up to 2 more years before a small amount (10-20) of us victims of fraud are taken to court. If they win they will chase up the remaining of us for taxes on what they call undeclared income.
                      Feel free to show ur p60 n dividend vouchers n bank statements to an accountant to see how much undeclared income you have

Comment

Working...
                      X