Posts 101 to 105 of 105

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Network One

Hi all
    I am in the same position, lied to and totally deceived by Network one.... I am now subject to four tax enquiries and hmrc have opened investigations. I had to pay almost 7k for tax year 2011-2012 alone. I was shocked out of my mind and thought everything was proper and above broad. I used accountants for my tax returns as am hopeless with that sort of thing. All my previous so called employers as introduced by Network on endeavor, quantum blah blah. It seems to me Network One are a giant mafia....look at us all... I can't tell you the upset and distress.. for one year alone hmrc are now convinced I owe them <mod snip -LOTS> . I am a social worker for gods sake ! I don't rent, sell or own any other property, have next to zilch pension, just no other income stream at all.....I live from my earnings alone.

Now made redundant as a locum I am close to penniless and can't claim any benefit having worked since age 16 ....what on earth is the government doing absolving these people of all responsibity for the deceit and grabbing us ? I can't believe this country is a democracy at all... oh and all the dodgy account linked to Network One. I have an email trail which clearly shows the trail of false promises made to us contractors. My life is ruined....I have nothing left...burnt out completely crying and stressed beyond belief. Now my husband has dumped me as can't cope with my state or the implications of hmrc
    Probably taking my home as I can't pay. Network One you have ruined many lives.....hang your heads in shame..

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Please get in touch with WTT Consulting who can direct you to the CCR Group, who represent everyone who was involved with NW1, Endeavour etc. Don't let HMRC drive you into a state, get involved and defend yourselves! The group is there, the more members the stronger it will be.

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Angry HMRC And Network One

Hi all , I have also received a letter from HMRC demanding a large sum of money. Please can someone advise what they have done and I am supposed to do. Are we covered in anyway. Network one is no longer. Please can someone advise as I urgently need help.

Thanks

Contractor Among Contractors

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You need to get in touch with the CCR Group.

Their AGM is in fact next Monday.

Pm me and I'll send you details.

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Network and HMRC

Hi - thanks for the information. How do I get in touch with them. Have they assisted you in resolving this issue. Are you in the same position. How can they help

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11