• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HELP - Darwin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP - Darwin

Hi, I have received a letter from HMRC saying it believed I have taken part in a loan scheme. I don't know what to do. This is for Tax Year 2011/12?

I am very ill and unable to work for past year. Please can you advise what to do. I contacted Darwin who have changed part of their name and not interested and they put me in contact with CHS Limited. Regards S

Originally posted by Silvers View Post
    Hi, I have received a letter from HMRC saying it believed I have taken part in a loan scheme. I don't know what to do. This is for Tax Year 2011/12?

I am very ill and unable to work for past year. Please can you advise what to do. I contacted Darwin who have changed part of their name and not interested and they put me in contact with CHS Limited. Regards S
    I would strongly recommend you join Big Group. It's the place to be for professional support on schemes targeted by HMRC. BG is adding more contractors every day, and growing exponentially. It's a great time to join.

WTT Consulting (the operator of BG) also offer services relating to this particular situation.
    Last edited by DotasScandal; 23 October 2015, 09:16.
    Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by DotasScandal View Post
      I would strongly recommend you join Big Group. It's the place to be for professional support on schemes targeted by HMRC. BG is adding more contractors every day, and growing exponentially. It's a great time to join.

WTT Consulting (the operator of BG) also offer services relating to this particular situation.
      Yes, I second that. Join Big Group and talk to WTT (Graham and Rhys) about your particular circumstances.

Comment

Also contact pushp on this forum. Try a Private Message. He is organising a Darwin group.

Comment

Originally posted by neil99 View Post
          Yes, I second that. Join Big Group and talk to WTT (Graham and Rhys) about your particular circumstances.
          With respect to other groups that may form, I'm strongly of the opinion that Big Group offers a very cost effective solution to getting good advice. Big Groups aim is 500 members by Xmas and with numbers HMRC will talk to them, it really is a numbers game imo, bigger the group the more HMRC may talk to them.
          http://www.dotas-scandal.org LCAG Join Us

Comment

Working...
          X