• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldmem2009 View Post
    I had a stint with garraway in 2012 and HMRC have come up with a massive bill. I am not sure if its correct. I need PM access and an appeal letter template please
    Originally posted by sbar99920 View Post
    Hi there, could I also have PM access please. I was with Twentyplus from 2011-12 to 2014-15 under different schemes, all compliant at the time. Like many here, the 2019 decision, if held valid will bankrupt me and force me to quit the UK and live abroad.
    You both now have PM access.

Comment

PM Access please

Hi All,

I was with Cascade / Hamilton in 10-11 but living o/seas since so was not aware of this current loans/EBT situation until recently recieving a brown envelope forwarded from an old address. Googling has brought me here. Could I please get PM access as any advice and discussion will assist.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
        Hi All,

I was with Cascade / Hamilton in 10-11 but living o/seas since so was not aware of this current loans/EBT situation until recently recieving a brown envelope forwarded from an old address. Googling has brought me here. Could I please get PM access as any advice and discussion will assist.

Thanks in advance.
        PM rights granted.

Comment

Hello. I worked through Bedouin / Redstone and subsequently IQ Contracts for a few years before going Ltd Company late 2015. In October 2016 I was contacted by HMRC to complete a tax return for 2012/13 which I did on the advice of Bedouin. On Saturday I receive a nice brown envelope with a backdated tax demand for a 5 figure sum asking me to pay it before 17th April!

Can anybody please advise what to do next? I'm trying to trawl through the 100's of threads on here to find some answers but thought I'd ask at the same time as I'm on such a short deadline.

Is the demand amount negotiable? E.g. can I suggest paying half and call it quits? Or negotiate some kind of payment plan? Or can this be appealed / overturned?

Thanks in advance

Comment

PM Access

Hi admin, could I get PM access please?

Comment

Originally posted by Daley View Post
              Hello. I worked through Bedouin / Redstone and subsequently IQ Contracts for a few years before going Ltd Company late 2015. In October 2016 I was contacted by HMRC to complete a tax return for 2012/13 which I did on the advice of Bedouin. On Saturday I receive a nice brown envelope with a backdated tax demand for a 5 figure sum asking me to pay it before 17th April!

Can anybody please advise what to do next? I'm trying to trawl through the 100's of threads on here to find some answers but thought I'd ask at the same time as I'm on such a short deadline.

Is the demand amount negotiable? E.g. can I suggest paying half and call it quits? Or negotiate some kind of payment plan? Or can this be appealed / overturned?

Thanks in advance
              I was looking to join the Big Group but they aren't taking any new members until after 6th / 7th April. As I'm on such a tight deadline for my tax demand are there any other options available?

Comment

Originally posted by Daley View Post
                I was looking to join the Big Group but they aren't taking any new members until after 6th / 7th April. As I'm on such a tight deadline for my tax demand are there any other options available?
                You can still ask WTT for advice on what to do next as an individual client? It seems you need urgent assistance?
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Evening. I can't join big group till April and aware there's some folks on the private boards there with lutea. Getting emails now from an accounting firm (assoc to original scheme) with deadline before big reopens. I don't want to say a lot here but can someone who has access and knows what I'm referring too please PM me and give me the lowdown?
                  Thanks

Comment

Same boat

Originally posted by masfg View Post
                    Evening. I can't join big group till April and aware there's some folks on the private boards there with lutea. Getting emails now from an accounting firm (assoc to original scheme) with deadline before big reopens. I don't want to say a lot here but can someone who has access and knows what I'm referring too please PM me and give me the lowdown?
                    Thanks
                    Hi, I'm in the same situation too, any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Comment

Hi,

I was with Lutea in 2008/09/10.

Could I have PM access pls.
                      You ain't seen me, right!

Comment

Working...
                      X