• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPB View Post
    Hi, I tried to PM you but I don't have access . I was with lutea too, and am getting emails.
    Please can I have access to PM
    Thanks
    Please can I have PM access as well

Comment

Asking the administrators here.

Would it be easier if I posted the Big Group contact details here and/or separate thread?

People can find us easily enough on any decent search engine but rather than go via the PM system, I'm happy to post details if you are?
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by JPB View Post
        Hi, I tried to PM you but I don't have access . I was with lutea too, and am getting emails.
        Please can I have access to PM
        Thanks
        I am on the same boat and needs PM access too. Admin can you please grant me PM access.

Comment

Lutea

Originally posted by armando1065 View Post
          I am in the same boat, I was with Lutea for a good few years and would like anyone to PM me and give me their views on the emails received from the accountancy firms. I have done some research and still not clear
          Hi,
          I'd be happy to talk with you about this. I tried to PM you but it doesn't look like you have access yet. Please do PM when you're up and running. I sent the support team a message to activate mine via:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/sendmessage.php

Thanks

Comment

Settlement for loan

Can HMRC come after you for employers contribution of NI for the year/years when there was an enquiry open against you in the loans issue(assuming that the employer is no longer active)?

Comment

Lutea

Hi i was also with Lutea for a few years and would like to know what others views are. Could i be granted PM access please?

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hcj View Post
                Hi i was also with Lutea for a few years and would like to know what others views are. Could i be granted PM access please?

Many thanks
                Please send a request to admin for PM access using below link.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/sendmessage.php

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
                  First, Big Group is separate from WTT. Big Group is seeking resolution and closed earlier this year and will reopen later in April. We are still considering the terms of that new version.
                  Hi Webberg,
                  are you able to give more of an understanding as to how Big Group will help people affected by the situation. A few people I've been in contact with have been asking the same question so it would be good to help understand how Big Group might help them. Perhaps an example case/scenario might be useful?

Clearly a lot of people are worried about their situation and are looking for help but they need to make sure they're seeking the right assistance.

Perhaps there is already something on the forum in this regard that you could point us to?

Thanks

Thanks

Comment

Lutea

Originally posted by hcj View Post

Many thanks
                    Hi,

same with Lutea for quite a while. Please PM to discuss their proposals further. Thanks.

Comment

Lutea

Originally posted by Jarzinhio View Post
                      Hi,

same with Lutea for quite a while. Please PM to discuss their proposals further. Thanks.
                      Hello,

Same for me - Also with Lutea for a while. Please can you PM to discuss their proposals further. Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X