• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Cojak - yes sometime after 6th April.

Call us in the meantime and we'll see what we can do
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Network One / Endeavour GC / Quantum - tax avoidance arrangements

Hi,

I would be grateful for some assistance regarding a letter I received stating that I must pay further sums for tax year 12/13 to the amount of circa 40k in relation to me entering into a tax avoidance arrangements, more specifically, contractor loan avoidance.

I have tried to contact WTT but they are not accepting any more members and also having trouble reaching Network One or any of their affiliates... as I understand there may be a generic letter the Net1 have issued in response to HMRC, would help immensely if I can get hold of that letter to send back or receive any advice on how to proceed as it certainly sounds as though I am not alone but this really is crippling and face bankruptcy / loss of employment should I have no avenue to turn down.

Thank you in advance

Comment

PM me and I will send you a Network One action group contact.

However.

Big Group is temporarily closed.

In any event the work WTT is doing for Network One (and cousins) is not part of Big Group, but a separate engagement.

As part of that separate engagement, the Network One group manages its own membership.

WTT advices the membership in general and has already provided a template to help with the discovery assessment you have.

If you wish to engage WTT (or any other competent adviser) outside the Network One action group, they will be able to provide a suitable response.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
          PM me and I will send you a Network One action group contact.

However.

Big Group is temporarily closed.

In any event the work WTT is doing for Network One (and cousins) is not part of Big Group, but a separate engagement.

As part of that separate engagement, the Network One group manages its own membership.

WTT advices the membership in general and has already provided a template to help with the discovery assessment you have.

If you wish to engage WTT (or any other competent adviser) outside the Network One action group, they will be able to provide a suitable response.
          Thanks webberg, I don't seem to be able to pm? Would be great if I could get the contact for the Network One action group and the template to help with the discovery assessment

Comment

Originally posted by analyst View Post
            Thanks webberg, I don't seem to be able to pm? Would be great if I could get the contact for the Network One action group and the template to help with the discovery assessment
            You need to ask the administrators to grant you PM rights, or post more than a minimum number of times.

(No, me neither).

Comment

You need to ask the administrators to grant you PM rights, or post more than a minimum number of times.
              All sorted

Comment

I'm a long time lurker now needing to get my hands (more) dirty.

Can Admin grant me PM access please?

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                  I'm a long time lurker now needing to get my hands (more) dirty.

Can Admin grant me PM access please?
                  You now have access to the PM system.

Comment

Any chance admin can kindly grant me PM access?

Comment

PM'd

Hi webberg, I have now PM'd you, look forward to your response

Comment

Working...
                      X