• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Let me guess. You drink a lot of Diet Coke everyday ??

Oh for the gig !!
    Does suity look like a man who drinks diet coke?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Does suity look like a man who drinks diet coke?
      Yes; I've never seen thin people drinking diet coke.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Oh yeah,
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Let me guess. You drink a lot of Diet Coke everyday ??

Oh for the gig !!
          FA may have a point, try cutting back to simple foods (no refined or wheat) & water then see if it gets better.

The food tests aren't expensive (A friend of ours paid £200 ish) and quicker done privately.

she found it was mainly a wheat allergy, she avoids that and is now fine.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Allergy tests are quite easy but food testing is harder as I understand it - you cut back to a "free from everything" diet and then gradually introduce things, in quite a long process? Of course you could unscientifically cut out dairy and gluten and see what happens in the meantime.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Allergy tests are quite easy but food testing is harder as I understand it - you cut back to a "free from everything" diet and then gradually introduce things, in quite a long process? Of course you could unscientifically cut out dairy and gluten and see what happens in the meantime.
              I remember reading somewhere that if you suspect you have coeliac disease you should see a doctor while you're still eating gluten so that they can test for it. If you cut it out first, they can't tell if that was causing the problems.

Comment

We're having 'Boomed' drinks for Bunk on 3rd July - trust you'll be there too (Thread in social)

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  I remember reading somewhere that if you suspect you have coeliac disease you should see a doctor while you're still eating gluten so that they can test for it. If you cut it out first, they can't tell if that was causing the problems.
                  Correct. The blood test and subsequent biopsy (if blood test is positive, although false negative blood tests can occur) detect the body's reaction to gluten.
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    Get some allergy test done, you could be eating something that does'nt give you problems until it hits your intestine.
                    Allergy tests need to be done professionally via a hospital rather than at Holland & Barret. Otherwise, the poor specificity of the tests will probably tell you that you are allergic to something you are not allergic to.
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Top effort Suity.

Comment

Working...
                      X