• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Well done SY

All you need to do now is get fighting fit and shake off all the little diseases you seem to catch

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Well done SY

All you need to do now is get fighting fit and shake off all the little diseases you seem to catch
          The diseases are trying to shake off Suity

Comment

Agree 5*. For my understanding of suffering I have been really suffering and with all the tests and waiting for test results it's been a worrying time. Then I think of other board members with far worse medical plights and give myself a huge slap for wallowing so have managed to keep all that noise off the board.

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Agree 5*. For my understanding of suffering I have been really suffering and with all the tests and waiting for test results it's been a worrying time. Then I think of other board members with far worse medical plights and give myself a huge slap for wallowing so have managed to keep all that noise off the board.
              When are you getting the test results? Any conclusions?

Comment

Blood test results back. All clear. Even my liver is hanging on in there.

Poop tests back later this week. At least the night sweats, flu like aches and perpetual brain fog has subsided. Now I'm just left with crippling ibs like spasms, which have robbed me of the last 2 nights sleep.

Anyway, don't encourage me

Comment

Poop tests back later this week. At least the night sweats, flu like aches and perpetual brain fog has subsided. Now I'm just left with crippling ibs like spasms, which have robbed me of the last 2 nights sleep.

Get some allergy test done, you could be eating something that does'nt give you problems until it hits your intestine.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the tip. Does the NHS do this?

Comment

Let me guess. You drink a lot of Diet Coke everyday ??

Oh for the gig !!
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X