• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bananas for speling bee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I wish he'd get rid of his bananas.

Overheard at clientCo a couple of weeks ago:

PM: What are all those dancing bananas on your screen?

Noob: errrr....
    He knows he's on lots of people's ignore list for that very reason, the twat

You'd have thought Old Greg, oops sorry, spelling bee, would be a bit more mature
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

You'd have thought Old Greg, oops sorry, spelling bee, would be a bit more mature
      Top tip. Thanks that never occurred to me. spelling bee

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        It seems cooler to throw them at him rather than give him a dancing one at the moment....
        Ah but then he would pick it up and eat it - Dani Alves style.....

Comment

If you are concerned your client will know you're on CUK perhaps you're the one with the maturity problem, vis a vis being a professional.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Just for you:

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              If you are concerned your client will know you're on CUK perhaps you're the one with the maturity problem, vis a vis being a professional.
              I can confirm that I do in fact have a maturity problem.
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                This message is hidden because doohg is on your ignore list.

Comment

You can disable the display of sigs in your preferences. And avatars, if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    You can disable the display of sigs in your preferences. And avatars, if you wish.
                    True, but as a rule I like reading .sigs, and seeing avatars. (What I _don't_ like is those elaborate references to posts by people on my ignore list, which actually highlight all their posts! Why not just skip their posts?)

As far as I'm concerned if someone is inconsiderate enough to have a deliberately and pointlessly conspicuous .sig then the chances are they don't have much interesting to say.

Comment

True, but as a rule I like reading .sigs, and seeing avatars. (What I _don't_ like is those elaborate references to posts by people on my ignore list, which actually highlight all their posts! Why not just skip their posts?)

As far as I'm concerned if someone is inconsiderate enough to have a deliberately and pointlessly conspicuous .sig then the chances are they don't have much interesting to say.
                      What about signatures referencing obscure posters from the past?

Comment

Working...
                      X