• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More proof for Spontaneous Combustion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More proof for Spontaneous Combustion

Ha, lets see you Evolutionists squirm you're way out of this one:

They are getting struck down by the hand of God, I tell yer:

www.crystalinks.com/shc.html

Them's the ones he didn't quite bake right.

I saw a fox last nigh with a crocodile head and chicken legsin my garden - proof positive of a new creation. Well at least I think I did but it might have been a cat in the shadows possibly.

Comment

It is nothing to do with alcohol etc but is due to tiny roving wormholes that connect people to the interior of suns. Much less common than lighting and therefore not yet identified, but someday science will understand it.

There are actually many of these in the universe. Fortunately, there is only one universal keystone and the chances of it being found are almost infinitely remote. Unfortunately, the universal keystone bears an uncanny resemblance to a fleck of dandruff. It is just possible that one day it may be happen to be on somebody's dark suit jacket. A quick flick and the lights go out for everything that has ever existed.

Comment

don't bother with the book xogg - I read an SF novel or short story years ago which was on a similar line to yours on SHC - can't remember the title or author though.

Comment

Do you mean the universal keystone? Bugger! I thought it was a brilliant idea for a story!

Comment

almost infinite

xoggoth, how can something be "almost infinitely" anything? Is it five short, five hundred, or five billion? It doesn't make sense.

Comment

Re: almost infinite

Yes it does. You just have to reckon numbers in xoggoth term. There's one,. two, three and.... lots. A bit less than lots and lots is almost infinite.

Comment

Re: almost infinite

There's a language in Papua New Guinea like that - they only have words for one, two, three and "many"

Must be odd not knowing exactly how many fingers you've got

Comment

How many fingers am I holding up?

Sounds like what happens when you shake hands with a Labour chancellor! And don't forget - if Tony B.Liar tells you the time, still ring 123...

Comment

Working...
                  X