• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pancake recipes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pancake recipes

Come on then - inspire me!

Ooh yes, it's that day again isn't it.

I'm not very inspired, just maple syrup for me, though I sometimes bung a few berries in as well, have some blackberries in the fridge that need using up. Jr likes nutella & strawberries.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

You will need;

1 Packet of Waitrose Hale & Hearty Organic 4 grain pancake mix
      One Jif lemon squeezy
      Two bottles of red wine
      and an internet connection.

Method.
      At 7PM open the first bottle of Red, pour a glass and have a look on you youtube for videos on how to make pancakes. Follow the "related videos" whilst polishing off the first bottle until you find an amusing video of monkeys dressed like humans. Open second bottle and return to comedy youtube viewing. Wake up at 2AM where ever you were sitting. Store pancake mix is a cool dry place until next year then go to bed.

Comment

Brady
        Orange Curacao
        Fresh Orange
        Brown Sugar
        Peach Preserve

Set it alight
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Sliced mushrooms, thyme, garlic, butter , cream.

Saute mushrooms in butter, add garlic, after 5 mins add the cream thicken with cornflour, season and add the thyme last.

Parma ham and parmesan or gruyere and ham
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Saute mushrooms in butter, add garlic, after 5 mins add the cream thicken with cornflour, season and add the thyme last.

Got some gruyere - might give that one a try

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

You forgot lemon juice and sugar
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Got some gruyere - might give that one a try

Pretty easy, make the pancakes, and then apply grated cheese and ham and roll them up. Better served warm.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Don't forget to pull your head out of your arse first otherwise you won't be able to see what you're doing.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Don't forget to pull your head out of your arse first otherwise you won't be able to see what you're doing.

Whaddidido?

Comment

Working...
                    X