• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    And does he have a large trouser snake?
    If you need to boast, then no.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      And does he have a large trouser snake?
      I have never asked - hang on I will send him a text and tell him you are interested
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        I have never asked - hang on I will send him a text and tell him you want to compare
        FTFY
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I have never asked - hang on I will send him a text and tell him you are interested
          Ha ha! Thanks for the text.

Yes, it's me in the article, and as for the trouser snake... well, if you knew what I did for a living many years ago, you wouldn't have to ask

Comment

Originally posted by Neo X View Post

Yes, it's me in the article, and as for the trouser snake... well, if you knew what I did for a living many years ago, you wouldn't have to ask
            You sound like a very immature and childish man.

Welcome to CUK - you'll fit right in

Do you know how to bleed a radiator?

Comment

Kind of - he is a good mate of mine and was staying there after coming out for my birthday party!
              So the male staff need to be offended?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post

Is Neo X is your X-rated twin?

Comment

Before anyone else asks, have you ever licked the chutney spoon?
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                      Before anyone else asks, have you ever licked the chutney spoon?
                      Yeah, yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X