• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Yes, the one I had to stick up his arse to get him to admit he was wrong
    Is SpecialBranch your nickname for CanPayButWouldRatherNot who forced me to say sorry?

Could you make that his custom title?

Anyway at least you accepted me saying sorry. Or I would have been forced to apologize.....

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      You snipped Pikey from my comment and didn't even give me an infraction point. What kind of feckless administrator are you?
      You called me a Pikey? Cheeky coont.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Right lads, you lot give him a wedgie, and I'll nick his dinner money.
        I would nick his contract. Much more rewarding... his dinner money is only worth 2 Schillings.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          You called me a Pikey? Cheeky coont.
          Apologies, nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Apologies, nothing personal.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Do I sense a vendetta against West Country Brexiteers?

We'd better look out OH!

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                Do I sense a vendetta against West Country Brexiteers?

We'd better look out OH!
                Wasn't Old Hack beaten to death in the car park at Bridgwater Services?

Comment

I heard he had a fight with Kevin Spacey and was beaten all around the ring.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

A well known location for the al fresco sex community.

I had a terrible shock a few months ago when I returned to the car with my whopper in hand to find someone having her back door bashed by the owner of the neighbouring Land Rover.

Comment

He agreed to meet Churchill at a disused quarry. Marital arts items were allowed.

Comment

Working...
                      X