• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bath Magazine cover

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bath Magazine cover

Not sure if this has been done yet...

Bath Magazine apologises over Boston marathon bombings copycat image

I have family in Bristol and this appears to have caused uproar for all the Twits and Facebookers.

I personally think some people just like to find something to get on their digital soapbox about, if a magazine cover is the biggest concern in someones life they are in an enviable position.

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    Not sure if this has been done yet...

Bath Magazine apologises over Boston marathon bombings copycat image

I have family in Bristol and this appears to have caused uproar for all the Twits and Facebookers.

I personally think some people just like to find something to get on their digital soapbox about, if a magazine cover is the biggest concern in someones life they are in an enviable position.

Not to mention the other group of Twitterers and Facebookers that probably thinks it's all Illuminati symbolism...
    Last edited by Gittins Gal; 29 January 2014, 14:08.

Comment

It's not like they couldn't do something clever with the shoes without copying.

doh
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hands up who thought this was going to be a picture of a naked lady.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
        X