• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Who

Well everyone thought it was going to be sh1t. I have to say it has been well written, well acted (even B piper) and the special effects have been pretty good, some of the designs have been inventive some a little predictable.

All in all a very good job, and all this by the bloke who brought us queer as folk!:rolleyes . the ghost of Silvester MC Coy vs Bertie Basset is now a long distant memory.

Even that geezer in the Media Guardian, who hates everything as a matter of course, said something like, "television doesn't get any better than this".

Comment

I think it's fab.
      Very good TV and great to see the Daleks back.

Comment

Last week's was the best yet.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye !!!!

Comment

Well he did restrain the gay element until this weeks episode where Captain jack started flirting with that bloke:rolleyes

My Favourite so far has to be the 2 part one set during the Blitz

"Are you my mummy?"

Comment

I think that one was a bit too much for a 7pm showing. Scared my kids half to death.

Comment

I have it on good authority that the gay element is kept firmly under cover during the final episode's Dalek invasion of Earth...

Comment

We must be getting more prudish these days

Comment

Who's afraid of the big BAD WOLF??????

Do you think Davros will make an appearance next week?

If so, perhaps he could sing Hit Me Baby One More Time - sorry that was Darius not Davros.

Comment

Emperor Dalek. Ie the one that got away methinks.

Comment

Working...
                    X