• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor till I die - last invoice now posted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ. Admire the man's balls for continuing to post through all that. RIP fella.

Comment

I didn't know him, I wish I had.
      This thread is pretty special, a brave man.
      RIP
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Not been around much of late, but very saddened by this news.
        I've poured a large one and am raising my glass to you Doodab.
        X
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

As inadequate as it is - WYAS!

Peace Doodab!

Comment

So sad. Very sorry to hear.

My condolences to Doodab's family.
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Genuinely don't know of anything remotely adequate to say.

RIP

Comment

I just read this today. I didn't know doodab for anything except the posts he put on CUK, and from there I felt he was a good man.

My condolences to everyone who knew him.

I feel so sad when this happens. The heart bleeds knowing that this existence is but a temporary hold for all of us... we are but here for a moment and before you know it the moment is gone. Time passes so fast.

But we will meet again.

Comment

Very sad news RIP
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Hi everyone.

I have not been around here lately, I apologise. Doodabs news hit me quite hard and I felt it was a time for a short break with the family.

I have been asked by a few of you if his family have any charity specified for donations.

I have asked his sister and will let you know of her reponse.

Chef
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Marks dad has set up 2 just giving pages.

The chosen charities are Cancer Research UK, in the hope that a combination of prevention, earlier detection and more successful treatments could spare the lives of others.

The other is St Raphael’s Hospice in North Cheam, where Mark spent his last few days and was well looked after, as best he could be, by the caring and dedicated team.

http://www.justgiving.com/William-Hodges1

http://www.justgiving.com/William-Hodges2
                      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X