• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor till I die - last invoice now posted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to post this but as the person who introduced Doodab (Mark) to this forum and after having worked with him for 18 months I found out this morning from his family that he passed away Tuesday 24th June.

RIP mate, you will be sadly missed.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, chef.

We'll miss you doodab, you were a good'un.

Comment

Flouncer.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Not sure what to say or write - but reading that post from Chef has brought a lump to my throat.

Farewell Doodab

Comment

Sad to hear Doodab has raised his final invoice. RIP dude.
            Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Damn. Bye Mark you sarkey, funny, brave old git.

Thanks chef.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I met Doodab a few times, not enough to say I knew him well, but enough to know that he was a good bloke. As a poster he was always interesting, funny and genuine. He'll be greatly missed, and my thoughts go out to his family.

Comment

This thread has been here 6 months and every time i've logged on i'm reminded of Doodab and his plight. It's certainly put the day to day problems we all get bound up in into perspective.

Anyway, i'd just like to echo the sentiments above. So long Mark.

Comment

What can you say, he's been an inspiration to us all and shown a brave face in spite of his suffering.

He will be missed. My thoughts are with his family at this time.
                    Last edited by norrahe; 1 July 2014, 07:21.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Very sad. I don't handle death well and this is gutting.

Comment

Working...
                      X