• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor till I die - last invoice now posted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not exactly my favourite subject so avoided this thread so far but good luck d.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hope you have a good dump before the wheels fall off....

Comment

It's going to take more than a poo to get me out of trouble this time I think. Really it's just relieving symptoms at this point, nothing else to do. Will make this the last post for now in case I get morbid. Am concentrating on writing a letter to my sons but I'm struggling to hold the pen.

It's been fun. Thanks guys.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          It's going to take more than a poo to get me out of trouble this time I think. Really it's just relieving symptoms at this point, nothing else to do. Will make this the last post for now in case I get morbid. Am concentrating on writing a letter to my sons but I'm struggling to hold the pen.

Funny how for important stuff, only pen and paper will do.

Nothing we can say, doodab.

Best of luck for your final journey, and thank you for sharing with us.

Thinking of you and your family xxx

Comment

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Funny how for important stuff, only pen and paper will do.

Nothing we can say, doodab.

Best of luck for your final journey, and thank you for sharing with us.

Thinking of you and your family xxx
              +1 Can't improve on what MS said..
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

There'll be someone keeping an eye on this thread 24/7 over the weekend (it may turn into drunken footie drivel though...)
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Hope it's just for now. But if not. Ciao.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Hope you can find the words you want. Enjoy what time you can.
                    Beer
                    is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

Gutted to hear that things have progressed so quickly. Save your strength for trying to get over this hurdle if you can. Peace and love to you brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X