• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At last - proof that God does not exist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last - proof that God does not exist

God either exists or ists

if he exists then that is in the past, therefore he doesnt exist any longer.

I have proved that god does not exist although god might ist.

I am going to the fridge for another beer then I will carry on with my thesis.

Let me guess:

Carlsberg Special Brew?? :lol

Comment

Excellent work EO.

But doesn't ist mean is in german? So if god does indeed ist, as you concede he might, then he is, which implies he exists.

EO, do you think god left us this little connundrum as our purpose in life?

Comment

Yes but the word ist doesn't exist in English. Now as anyone will tell you, English is the language of truth, while German is the language of lies.

Therefore the fact that the word exists exists in the English language but ist does not exist, suggests that God is an ex-being.

Thus I have proved that God once existed but is no more.

By God, I'm a genius.

Comment

Hold it just one cotton-picking minute there muskie

I don't like your inference that god once existed.
          Can you provide any proof that there was ever a god?

Comment

Proof that God does not exist.

Spod.

No god would be sooooo cruel.

Comment

Re: Hold it just one cotton-picking minute there muskie

Didn't Homer Simpson prove God doesn't exist whilst tryng to work out a flat rate tax system ?

Comment

Good god man - bliar and his cottery of fools is all the proof you need that god doesn't exist - not even a being with infinite mercy could tolerate him and other liberals t o$$ers

Comment

coiterie

ahem

Comment

Ist

More good work sas. You spotted the german flaw.

I'm a bit perturbed however.

Given that ist does not exist, and given that god is no longer ist, does this not suggest the opposite - that god could indeed exist because he isn't ist any more?

My four-year-old is following this argument very closely.

Comment

Working...
                    X