• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things you don't need

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Firstly, you'll note my quote doesn't have the little blue button, meaning it was hand-typed rather than directly quoted.

Secondly, since we already established one can see the posts of people you've ignored, how does this prove I am lying about my ignore list?

Thirdly, you're quite scary the way you're spending your time delving through old threads looking for things I've said.

I mean thanks for taking an interest and wasting so much of your time, it was rather the wild goose chase I sent you on, but it's getting a bit worrying now.
    You asked me to quote you quoting me, a man on your ignore list. I did the decent thing.

Now you're obfuscating, again. It's odd behaviour.

Let's check.

Did you quote me, after saying I was on ignore? Yes.
    Were you quoting in a thread I started? Yes.
    Did you say you didn't do this? Yes.
    Did you ask me to prove you did do it? Yes.

But this is stalking you?

Last edited by Hairy; 16 October 2013, 08:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy View Post
      You asked me to quote you quoting me, a man on your ignore list.
      No I didn't. I asked you for proof that I'm lying about who is on my ignore list. ps you're not on it, OH is)

Did you quote me, after saying I was on ignore? Yes.
      Were you quoting in a thread I started? Yes.
      Did you say you didn't do this? No. I said OH was on my ignore list. He is..
      Did you ask me to prove you did do it? Yes.
      But this is stalking you?
      When you had memorised who I quote on a months' old thread and quoted it from memory, yes that seems rather obsessive.

HTH but since you're just continuing to claim I asked a slightly different question and then using the asnwer of that to 'prove' something, IDI.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No I didn't. I asked you for proof that I'm lying about who is on my ignore list. ps you're not on it, OH is)

When you had memorised who I quote on a months' old thread and quoted it from memory, yes that seems rather obsessive.

HTH but since you're just continuing to claim I asked a slightly different question and then using the asnwer of that to 'prove' something, IDI.
        You're just a silly little man. I remembered you doing it. I laughed then, I laugh now, I laugh harder you obfuscating some more, as you always do when in a corner, proven to be the silly wretched fool you are.

Lying as you can't handle being caught out.

Strange, strange little man.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          BBG? Is he your new bloke? Whatever happened to BGG?
          erm... He got a make over ?

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Patio.
          Working in construction gives me access to may sites, why leave the evidence close to home
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

I haven't been caught out. It's all in black and white that I have quoted people on my ignore list or responded to them. I've even discussed it on the forum previously but oddly enough you choose not to quote those posts.

Just repeating "obfuscating" doesn't prove your point. Especially when every other member of this thread a)can see you doing it b)knows what a little turd you are
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

Working in construction gives me access to may sites, why leave the evidence close to home
              A handy woman to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                erm... He got a make over ?

Don't forget to ensure Christmas cards are still sent out.

It's a nice touch, keep distant relatives happy and the police away.

Edit to add - is check no dead bodies on site part of a site's morning checklist?
                Last edited by eek; 16 October 2013, 09:17.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I haven't been caught out. It's all in black and white that I have quoted people on my ignore list or responded to them. I've even discussed it on the forum previously but oddly enough you choose not to quote those posts.

Just repeating "obfuscating" doesn't prove your point. Especially when every other member of this thread a)can see you doing it b)knows what a little turd you are
                  You did quote a person you said you were ignoring, you denied doing it, even in this thread. That's proven. The rest is your normal fill (obfuscation).

Comment

My very thoughts.
                    Wonder if she does six foot holes at mates rates?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Wonder if she does six foot holes at mates rates?
                      Hope so.

Alternatively, having used the woodchipper, then is pink concrete popular?
                      Well current project has the options of;

Building into the Thames wall
                      Burying under a 200’ crane
                      Disposal through the sewerage macerator system (my personal favourite)
                      Chuck in the skip (likely to be found TBH)
                      Leave for the seagulls on a big roof away from the mansafe system
                      Dump out to sea off the back of the dredger
                      Hide in the old storage tanks that now house bats so no one can go near them
                      Leave in the shrubbery for the foxes & rats to dispose of
                      Lock in the training container (for crane training) no one ever opens
                      Pay the canteen ladies to “dispose of” al la Mrs Lovett

See foundations are so passé now
                      Growing old is mandatory
                      Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                      X